Things to do for less than 300 baht (per person)

Hal65

What cheap things do you enjoy doing on a lazy day in Pattaya? Here is my list:

1. Oil massage (200 + tip on Buakhao)

2. 2 rounds of bowling (3rd floor above the old Tops location on 2nd and Klang)

3. Movie (About 120 baht at Floor 6, SFX Cinema at Central Festival)

4. Drinks with an expat friend (because if it's a "thai girl friend" you know temptation for more will strike)

Edited by Hal65

1 lit of gasohol 95 is app 25 baht, so I will spend perhaps 50-60 baht worth of fuel on my big bike out to Bang Saray and back home, then I got 250 baht left for sea food.

Nice and quiet at those waterfront sea food restaurants on weekdays and the food is delicious.

It worth noting that sea food is much cheaper in Rayong but that will cost much more in fuel.

That only leaves 100 baht for the rest of the day's leisure activities.  Hmm.

Yeah but you don't do it every day.

It's called 'a health day'.

Get there at 0900 hr, spend an hour in the pool, then drink a litre of free water, then a 15 min sauna followed by a 5 min ice cold pool plunge. Then 2 more saunas, relax, enjoy the free wifi, drink more water.

Then 3 steam room visits and cold plunges.

By this time it's 3pm, and you go home, put on a disgusting video and pull the pud.

Ahhh...great health day....still got B 100 left and no need for antibiotics.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Yeah but you don't do it every day.

It's called 'a health day'.

Get there at 0900 hr, spend an hour in the pool, then drink a litre of free water, then a 15 min sauna followed by a 5 min ice cold pool plunge. Then 2 more saunas, relax, enjoy the free wifi, drink more water.

Then 3 steam room visits and cold plunges.

By this time it's 3pm, and you go home, put on a disgusting video and pull the pud.

Ahhh...great health day....still got B 100 left and no need for antibiotics.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Funny post! Somehow pulling the pud in Pattaya is just wrong

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Get there at 0900 hr, spend an hour in the pool, then drink a litre of free water, then a 15 min sauna followed by a 5 min ice cold pool plunge. Then 2 more saunas,

Sorry I'll think I'll pass.  Visiting a sauna is not on my list of things to do in Thailand. I sweat all day by walking and cycling and stay slim that way . 

Edited by balo

good idea asking for things to do, I like these types of informative threads!

Mine is taking the ferry across to Ko Larn, 30 baht each way, sunbed 100 baht and a few bottles of water 40-60 baht and a Khow pat gai 80- 120 altogether around 300 baht but great day in the sun, on the beach.

Wow, I have to get used to these new prices if I go back to Thailand.  Used to be I could get a @@@@ and a **** at the Ponayangtong Hotel in BKK (near the various govt ministries), including the short-time room, for 90 Baht.  Two bowls of noodles at lunch for 20 Baht (up country). 

17 hours ago, akentryan said:

Take your GF to 7-11 and sit on the curb outside. Should be able to buy 4 beers but don't splurge all at once, Let 7-11 keep the second two cold until you've finshed the first pair.

It sounds like a lovely time had by all. Only i would add candles.

Good planning to wait on second two!

good idea asking for things to do, I like these types of informative threads!

Mine is taking the ferry across to Ko Larn, 30 baht each way, sunbed 100 baht and a few bottles of water 40-60 baht and a Khow pat gai 80- 120 altogether around 300 baht but great day in the sun, on the beach.

And perving on topples Russian barbies in g strings. You just help me decide where Im going today [emoji1]

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk