Ban change post

nontabury

Four small parcels and one letter sent to us from the UK at the end of Nov, so far no sign of them. All the parcels are from the same company. Is anyone else experiencing problems with Thai Post? Just to add parcels from this UK company usually take about two weeks

I used the Thai Post three times.

First time, sent package never arrived.

Second time, sent package was rifled through and a 8 year old boy's birthday gift was stolen.

Third time, package never arrived.

That was it.

Never used the $%$#@ again.

12 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

The Royal Mail in the UK are on Strike....

so so that could be a reason...

Don't think so,any RM strike action has been in the last few days. These parcels were dispatched over seperate days at the end of Nov. IReason mentioned his parcels contained items for children,the same as mine. I can only think that these items have gone missing in Thailand. The route they take after arriving in Bkk is vie Siracha and Rayong, before finally Ban Chang.Unfortunately nothing I can do about it,as Thai mail are not interested.

23 hours ago, alphason said:

But xmas cards sent the opposite way Phuket to UK on 8 Dec still not arrived to UK.

I posted mine to UK on the 6th, and have had an email dated yesterday thanking me for the card. Still no sign of any posted from UK to Banchang.

Only in the last few days has the Royal Mail  threatened to strike. It's the Crown Post Offices who are currently on strike.

On December 23, 2016 at 6:50 PM, overherebc said:

If from UK to BC use Royal Mail tracked and signed.

Never had a problem.

To UK use EMS.

On December 23, 2016 at 6:50 PM, overherebc said:

If from UK to BC use Royal Mail tracked and signed.

Never had a problem.

To UK use EMS.

Just received a reinforced envelope from Singapore,with a tracking No.

The envelope had a hole the size of two fingers, I'm guessing  someone wanted to see what was inside the package before deciding whether to acquire or not.

Regarding from the UK. I have asked the company to attached a tracker No for future deliveries, unfortunately due to the volume they dispatch,they say it's not possible.

5 hours ago, nontabury said:

Just received a reinforced envelope from Singapore,with a tracking No.

The envelope had a hole the size of two fingers, I'm guessing  someone wanted to see what was inside the package before deciding whether to acquire or not.

Regarding from the UK. I have asked the company to attached a tracker No for future deliveries, unfortunately due to the volume they dispatch,they say it's not possible.

I've had bike stuff sent from UK a good few times, ranging from spokes to a new AMAL carb' , gasket sets, valves and spring etc by RM tracked and signed. Never had a problem.

Takes about 2 days to get to BKK and the 7 to 10 days to do the last 150 kilometre.?