Thirteen year old sharpshooter could be future champ!

webfact

Thirteen year old sharpshooter could be future champ!

5pm.jpg

Image: Daily News

NAKHON PHANOM: -- The Thai online community was wowed by a thirteen year old who shows great potential as a future sharp shooting champion.

It was Nong Muay's first visit to the range in Nakon Phanom but she hit the target with every shot.

Proud dad of Nong Muay - real name Chorphaka - is Chaowarit who said that his daughter had shown a keen interest in guns since a very early age Daily News reported.

She had been shown how to stand by a policeman friend of the family and soon remembered all the tricks. Now she is practicing at the range in Phra Klang Thung sub-district.

She was pictured with a variety of lethal weapons.

Jumsak Sitthirat, president of the local shooting association said that Nong Muay showed great potential and with dedication could be a champion in the future.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-02

Bahhhhh ! Tis is nothing.

Back in Northern Ireland in the 80's there was a young lad in my local town who was only 15 years old who represented Ireland in the Olympics in sharp shooting. There was talk he could win the event outright but he didn't ,cause he wouldn't take off his balaclava.

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

Bahhhhh ! Tis is nothing.

Back in Northern Ireland in the 80's there was a young lad in my local town who was only 15 years old who represented Ireland in the Olympics in sharp shooting. There was talk he could win the event outright but he didn't ,cause he wouldn't take off his balaclava.

This is funny, this is really funny!

When my son was six, I gave  him the .22 semi-auto rifle at I got at six years of age.  By the time he was eight, he could pick off the 22 shell casings I stuck on the tree bark 30 yards away. I could hardly see them.  He won 4H Tournaments and Turkey Shoots all over the state at 10. Children can learn to shoot well; and if they do so with proper firearms training; they can do it safely. 

Looks like a highly modified accurized 45.  Yes I thought you should have both eyes open.  It would have been a better story if they showed the target size and accuracy. Anyway just a feel-good story.

Let her sit down and study photographs of the result of what firearms actually do to people.

It really isn't like the movies.

Until you have been made aware of what firearms really do to people you should never be allowed to get your hands on one. It's a fact of life that they exist and they will never go away and people can't begin to understand that they are not manufactured to put little holes in painted targets. They are designed to put large holes in other humans.

AFAIAC firearm training should start with at least two days of lectures showing photographs slides whatever of the effect of firearms on humans.

Well guys I think the quote above from overherbc is quite correct if they are youngsters then they should be shown what damage a gun can do to humans and flesh wounds from bullets a good ballistic training will go a long way in my opinion for what its worth ! however I have nothing against guns in fact I used to shoot quite well when I was young and quite a large variety of weapons as well but I was aware of what they can do and observed safety first always so no accidents happened ! weapon maintenance is also very important ! perhaps this little girl could take lessons from the other little girl who repairs and maintains guns for her dad great story and amazing ! it would be very valuable collage and could save her quite a bit of cash not to mention the safety of her weapons in the future.