What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

Yes mental stimulation!! That subtle aspect to love making that is so easily forgotten. "Darling; what is the square root of 100?" She never can get the answer. After 3 seconds she changes the subject; "you hide you ATM card" or "you look that lady in village."

One day I might be able to understand the secrets of Thai women. What a nightmare!!!!

It can be a testing life here in Thailand.

I stopped reading at "according to my brother"

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Yes!

But it's true enough. He lives in Jontiem: and has since he was 24. He is retired now and has seen most of the stuff that goes on. On the other hand I'm up country and experience different things. Only yesterday there was a buffalo running loose in the village and a little girl (about 6/7 yold) chasing it with a stick. Eventually she caught it and led it back to her house laughing as she went. I wondered just what was to lay in store for her 10/12 years on.

Brave little girl. I shut the outside gate.

Edited by owl sees all
added more content

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am afraid that I started laughing at that point however I owe the wise one an apology as he apparently does have a brother in LoS.

my apologies oh wise nocturnal one.

• Like 1

So the lessons I'm learning  for my brother are : it's proper form to teach your Thai woman that it's polite to not say much if your buddy is smaller than you.

Not to leave her alone if your buddy is busy and if  you must go you should leave a day early and then when you pop back home you tell her traffic was bad and the cabbie made you miss your plane,  never give the young hottie in town or the wife your ATM card.  

I do know of two Thai widows who did a stellar job of care to the end if death bed ordeals. One incurred substantial debts after selling her gold. So buy some gold for your Special one.  

37 minutes ago, Elkski said:

So the lessons I'm learning  for my brother are : it's proper form to teach your Thai woman that it's polite to not say much if your buddy is smaller than you.

Not to leave her alone if your buddy is busy and if  you must go you should leave a day early and then when you pop back home you tell her traffic was bad and the cabbie made you miss your plane,  never give the young hottie in town or the wife your ATM card.  

I do know of two Thai widows who did a stellar job of care to the end if death bed ordeals. One incurred substantial debts after selling her gold. So buy some gold for your Special one.

Exactly!!

That is such a cute picture.   I have seen this myself.   One time a gal took the clean clothes off the bed to fold them on the carpet on the floor.  Same think with ironing on the floor rather than an ironing board.  And I wonder how many emergency room injuries are from chopping papaya like they do.  Chop chop chop and looking around and talking.   Seems like there must be a grating tool to make shoestring papaya so much easier.  I did pass the spicy som Tom test with a bunch of isaan women, then the next question was "can he plant rice?" 

Yes he can.  But I spared you a picture.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Same think with ironing on the floor rather than an ironing board. ...

My wife has been doing the bulk of the ironing on the floor for the last 38 years.  Occasionally she will do something quick on the kitchen table.  I don't think we own an ironing board.

She'll sit in a chair to prep the papaya, but the mortar sits on the floor. You can't use a grater or shredder, it wouldn't taste right. :)

4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

They still prefer to sit on the floor even if you've got a perfectly good sofa or dining table.
In fact, the floor is chosen over a perfectly good kitchen worktop when making som tum !!

IMG_3319.JPG

perhaps the floors are cooler then a sofa?

I'm an old Asian hand (from Connecticut) and was married to a Malaysian Chinese for 15 years. Lived in Japan and traveled everywhere in East Asia except Laos and Cambodia. Chinese are incredibly beautiful but perhaps the most jaw-droppingly beautiful young women I've seen anywhere are in Saigon.

• Like 1

As an ex momma's boy i like how they look after me, put my phone on charge whenever i put it down, i like how i can dump my dirty clothes on the floor and 12 hours later they are washed, dry and neatly folded in the wardrobe and many other things

On 8/7/2017 at 5:28 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Not with any Thai woman I have been with till after I'm dead.

Naah, you're just living a deprived life....Plenty out there with natural ample bosoms & thin waists......

I came here in Thailand looking for a Thai wife traditional educated meaning not Anglicized or Westernized.

My first question to the chosen one was ; do you understand solutions ? her answer was NO....Do you know problems Yes she said then she got it.....

We started on the basis of solutions and it was like flying above all obstacles....

We got married.

I said we are going to have kids though we are going to be together 20 years..She nearly fainted hearing it.

I took over from grand parents her 4 years old son from Isaan.

14 years later after many solutions offered became unnecessarily problems here we are.

WE had two boys together now 9 and 6 years old.

We are living in Bangkok.

I have refused three times to be offered to pack up and leave.

I have ignored and kicked out her family from our life because I refuse un doers ignorant and suckers.

She set up a business and out of the business she bought herself a large house we all 5 live in, land and home in her own name.

I am a paying guess, I am glad I report each 3 months to Thai Authorities instead of sinking in one of their rice fields and I have a budget.

I do not indulge in stupid excesses like minor wifes, smocking, drinking, gambling, I just carefully monitor all details of our pleasant and easy life.

My recommendations read the book of Mark Manson The subtle art of not giving a f.ck.

They are charming as soon as they have accepted to change their skin in my wife case it took her 13 yes 13 years as ignorance is a large handicap I was aware of and like the duck water falling around was not a trouble.

Some Thai ladies can change every year....

But if you can take any one out from a village never you will manage to extract the village from their minds especially Thai boys born in Isaan non educated pure pets and a huge burden.

Enjoy a challenge live an adventure and stick to it because there is no point to hop ladies.. Thailand is easy life for the wealthy ones.....

Only once I understood why Jim Thomson disappeared but he had no family to leave behind only losing a wealth creation not many Thai could live with without by greed killing each others...

Now is the times for ourselves to reap some benefits from this adventure our boys are quality and handsome boys the envy of every one around.

We enjoy the PM Prayut efforts to build up the Thai Nation to developed country standards...Hurry up He is right.

I do not give a f...not to speak Thai as the educated one can speak English I flush all the others...

Edited by brd
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/26/2017 at 8:36 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Their toxic beauty, petite little bodies, pappaya salad breath and easy going nature, "up to you"

Image result for photo thai girl with sign up to you

The easy going "up to you" aspect seems to dissipate within nano seconds of forming a permanent relationship.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

The easy going "up to you" aspect seems to dissipate within nano seconds of forming a permanent relationship.

Oh cont rare, been married 10 years and the 'up to you" aspect is still present, especially when I say, going away for the weekend honey, i.e. to have my cake and eat it too, with her reply still being "up to you", just the way it should be 555.

I will admit, it is rare, but I have always been into rare things....lol 

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Oh cont rare, been married 10 years and the 'up to you" aspect is still present, especially when I say, going away for the weekend honey, i.e. to have my cake and eat it too, with her reply still being "up to you", just the way it should be 555.

I will admit, it is rare, but I have always been into rare things....lol 

Sure, she is probably having a great time of her own when you are gone.