Half naked rampaging foreigner tied up by Pattaya locals

snoop1130

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why he had to be tied up just because he was making an incoherrant noise. Does this give me free licence to do the same to Thais when they start shouting incohhearantly? Disturbs me that Thais can tie and bound a foreigner at will when they feel the need to. Sounds like he was set upon like a pack of Soi dogs. Surely this is simply unnaceptable in any normal civilised country?.... oh wait a minute.

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

15 hours ago, TVGerry said:

“Why are the foreigners so crazy? We see them do many crazy things. Are they like this in their own country?”

Fair question actually?

Oh Pattaya! Stay classy and never change! :clap2:

Funny how this Thai woman made that comment on the same day that a Thai man was found walking along the electric wires suspended above the street. I suppose she considers that is normal behaviour for a Thai though. Only farang ting tong.

15 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Never heard of a night on the tiles ?????????? :cheesy:

Yes,been there done that -------- but I have always got home by following the road---- how on earth do you find your way home crossing roofs ???

15 hours ago, TVGerry said:

“Why are the foreigners so crazy? We see them do many crazy things. Are they like this in their own country?”

Fair question actually?

Oh Pattaya! Stay classy and never change! :clap2:

Foreigner trying to act like Thais, but it's sooo difficult

4 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I find your comment demeaning and insulting. Us Brits are usually fully dressed when we go on drunken rampages and decide to terrorise the locals.

sorry for that one ...  he could have been Aussie, Scott or anywhere else really ....  they all play up when coming to Pattaya ... :sorry::partytime2:

13 hours ago, Sheryl said:

What I can't figure out is why throwing water on his head after trussing him up was expected to have a calming influence :shock1:

I think they probably got the idea from a training Western for bad actors like Lee Marvin..