More sickening violence as 10 men attack handicapped guard in Bang Saen

webfact

More sickening violence as 10 men attack handicapped guard in Bang Saen

2am.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

CHON BURI: -- Video footage has emerged of a sickening attack on a security guard during Wan Lai celebrations in Bang Saen last week.

And to make matters worse the guard who was attacked by about ten men is handicapped after suffering from polio.

Guard Chartchai Songkhao, had initially tried to stop a man and a woman from urinating out front of some flats where he was on duty.

He told them not to do that and an argument developed, reported Thai Rath .

Soon a group of friends approached Chartchai to assault him. The CCTV footage showed him trying to get away before being repeatedly beaten with fists and feet.

He also has objects thrown at him in the sustained attack that lasts about a minute. One man kicks him as he lies on the ground

defenseless.

The footage is now being shared across social media in an effort to track down the cowardly men who attacked the guard.

Thai Rath discovered that the attack happened on the 17th of April and was reported to police the next day. So far there have been no arrests.

But the Chonburi head of police Somprasong Yenthuam has visited the victim who is still in hospital and promised that the attackers would be brought to justice.

Chartchai needed 14 stitches in a head wound and a further four stitches to a cut by his right eye. He told reporters that he only has limited use of one arm after suffering from polio.

He was thus unable to offer much resistance to the attack. He said that he tried to stop the people from urinating fearing that his boss would scold him if he did not do his duty.

Chief Somprasong has urged the Saen Suk police to solve the case. He said that it looks like the attackers were local men and it should not be difficult to find them.

"I would urge these men to give themselves up - it will be better for you to do so," he said.

"If anyone has information about these men they can contact us under conditions of anonymity", he added.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-25

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now they are sharing the video across social media sites to try and find the culprits, on another case they are looking to prosecute people who post videos of wrongdoings, <deleted> what is it to be?????

Edited by LennyW

What the hell is wrong with men like this?

They can only be brave when they behave like a pack of wild animals.

Disabled due to polio, and attacked for doing his job, disgusting absolutely disgusting.

Come on B.I.B. get up off your ar..s and do your job, without waiting for a bribe.

5 minutes ago, hobz said:

In other news, 60 million people had yet another day without violence.

The estimated population of Thailand is 68,289,759, looks like 8.28 million+ had a bit of a rough day!

But in all seriousness, I take your point and despite my comment it remains valid.

46 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I left England to get away from behaviours like this. But now it seems I am living in a home from home.

I think England still beats Thailand in this respect,in the UK he would have had at least 3 knife wounds and perhaps a little splash of acid.

Absolutely diabolical. Those useless plebs in brown have done sweet <deleted> in the 8 days since it happened.. Unsurprising but also reprehensible in equal measure. Custodial sentences of 10 years minimum should be the mandatory sentence when you start booting people on the floor.

That poor old fella though, I hope he makes a full recovery and gets massively compensated before seeing these rats sent down. But it is probably wishful thinking for any of those 3 things to happen. Sad

Thailand needs an organized "Vigilante Justice "  group

to deal with this trash.  If they "are connected" or have

money they get away with murder....NO Justice for the

victims....broken knees, "accidents", mysterious beatings

of this trash is needed to teach the others to be afraid 

and Daddy, Mummy, and Money will not save you from

YOUR CRIMES.

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Thais are cowards, still couldnt go one on one against a handicapped person, still needed 10 fit able bodied mates to help.  

Cowards?

I have a few other names available, which will not be accepted here, probably.