Video: Thai man pulls out gun when the bank comes to repossess the car

snoop1130

Video: Thai man pulls out gun when the bank comes to repossess the car

aHR0cDovL3BlMi5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQ0Mi8yMjExNDgyLzEyLmpwZw==.jpg

A video being widely shared on Facebook shows a Thai man pull out a gun when three bank debt collectors come to repossess a car.

The bare chested man gets in the white car and drives off leaving the scared collectors in the street of his housing estate.

The footage was posted by the collectors on the "Yaak Dang Diaw Jat Hai" (We'll make you famous) page.

They stated that they came to claim the car after the person on the hire purchase agreement - a woman - had failed to pay any of the first 24 instalments of a 48 month deal.

They suspected that the man was a relative or someone known to the woman.

They appealed to netizens to try to find the man and the car while people online condemned the man and suggested the debt collectors go to the police, reported Sanook.

Source:http://news.sanook.com/2211482/

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-5-8

Whatever, the fella isn't too bright. Hasn't paid for the car for 2 years, they want to take it, so accept and let it go. But no! Boy wonder pulls out a gun, he undoubtedly doesn't have a license for, threatens people with it and then, effectively steals the car!

But at least, he will have lots of time to reflect on the stupidity of his feeble brain, cos that is 5 years minimum.

One of the saddest tales of stupidity I have ever heard of.

6 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Lock him up...

Have him mentally evaluated first. Definitely a sandwich or two short of a picnic to do something that retarded.

Like it's not going to come back on you, when they pretty much know who you are, and where you live? :cheesy:

Edited by darksidedog

4 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

If the hire-purchaser had been a foreigner, they would've come running and taken the car after 2 months of non-paid installments. Why did they wait 24 months (2 years!) when it's a local? 

House  by me 6  years old, the bank has been foreclosing all this  time and still it sits  there with the owner visiting regularly.........cant understand what takes them so  long here

12 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Have him mentally evaluated first. Definitely a sandwich or two short of a picnic to do something that retarded.

Like it's not going to come back on you, when they pretty much know who you are, and where you live? :cheesy:

Mentally compared to whom ? Half of the population under the age of 40 could not pass a mental test of over dxmb.

14 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

If the hire-purchaser had been a foreigner, they would've come running and taken the car after 2 months of non-paid installments. Why did they wait 24 months (2 years!) when it's a local? 

And to think you are depositing your money with these people. 

look it goes back to the bank lending money  They lend to people who cant pay it back  Criteria for a car loan in Thailand Question 1 You have a job  No the answer Dont worry about the erst of the questions Car loan approved

Back when my wife & I were shopping for a house/land we looked at a few bank repos.  ALL of them had owners still living in them!

When I asked the bank officer when they would be evicting the previous owner they just looked at me like I was crazy and told me that that would be the responsibility of the new owner! :shock1:

Back to the original topic - Anybody who had done any repo work knows that being shot at by the former owner is always a real possibility.

Definition of a rare person that pays their credit card bill on time and yes the banks hate you. The credit card industry, infamous for making up their own rules, says that a credit card deadbeat is someone who pays their credit card balances in full and on time each month.

Signed Deadbeat. 

18 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Whatever, the fella isn't too bright. Hasn't paid for the car for 2 years, they want to take it, so accept and let it go. But no! Boy wonder pulls out a gun, he undoubtedly doesn't have a license for, threatens people with it and then, effectively steals the car!

But at least, he will have lots of time to reflect on the stupidity of his feeble brain, cos that is 5 years minimum.

One of the saddest tales of stupidity I have ever heard of.

He drove off and sold the car ,,,Me think  (:

6 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Definition of a rare person that pays their credit card bill on time and yes the banks hate you. The credit card industry, infamous for making up their own rules, says that a credit card deadbeat is someone who pays their credit card balances in full and on time each month.

Signed Deadbeat. 

Whoa! I  might be on a  hit list!  I keep my  credit  cards   $20 in the positive just  to  avoid  fees ( It works ). 555

2 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Whoa! I  might be on a  hit list!  I keep my  credit  cards   $20 in the positive just  to  avoid  fees ( It works ). 555

Better change your avatar to Stayingaheadofthegame.