Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, JemJem said:

324 pages as of now. Wow. A  record here ? :)

I said 'No'. But I give it a very slim chance that he'll be able to win again in 2020.

Not a record....take a look at some of the Brexit threads.  Of course, it would be a lot longer if people didn't troll, flame and break other rules and get their posts removed!

Pathological liar president.

Thanks a bunch, Vladimir.

Donald Trump running the most dishonest White House ever, says historian

'This is the kind of thing you see when you’re dealing with a malignant narcissist'

He described the current situation in the US as “unique”, as the Mr Trump “sets the tone” for corruption, rather than a “lack of oversight”.

“He encourages it, really. The fish rots from the head, and the stench of this administration starts at the very top.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-white-house-liar-us-president-dishonest-history-richard-nixon-robert-dallek-oval-offic-a8073036.html

5 hours ago, Slip said:

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/phone-turkey-trump/6210/

I know this guy is borderline satire and certainly not a credible source, but another load of toxic smoke is being belched out by the Trumpster fire.

No, you got it all wrong, DT called Turkey to wish Erdogan a happy Thanksgiving, because it's the country where all the holiday birds come from. 

:cheesy:

All in all, we don't know exactly what they did, or are doing, but one thing for sure the whole pack of them are acting like they're guilty; you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to see that.

Let's not forget the lessons from relatively recent history where it's the small things that get them in the end: e.g. Al Capone, for all the stuff he ran, was brought down for tax evasion, or six years of trying to dig up dirt on the Clintons and the best they could do was a stained dress.

It would be ironic if they walked on the election rigging and espionage, but what puts the whole busload of them in orange jumpsuits in the charity scam.  Or the fake university scam, which was a civil suit -- they can still go back and prosecute it for the scam it was, DT settling up constitutes an admission of guilt.  Where's Jack McCoy when we need him?

Edited by bendejo

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Pathological liar president.

Thanks a bunch, Vladimir.

I'm on a lousy internet connection and a small tablet. So hard to find the link. But those videos you posted,  Putin's Revenue,  are a must watch. Lays it all out. Trump got played like a fool.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, amvet said:

I think someone friendly to them phished emails and released them. 

Do you realize both you and Trump make the same excuse given by Putin:

"Russian President Vladimir Putin says that the Russian government didn't meddle in the 2016 US election, but "patriotically minded" private Russian hackers may have done so, according to the New York Times."

"I can imagine that someone is doing this purposefully - building the chain of attacks so that the territory of Russian Federation appears to be the source of teh [sic] attack," - Putin 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/vladimir-putin-russian-hackers-patriotic-private-us-election-2016-donald-trump-win-dnc-hillary-a7767436.html

(also reported by NY Times but article requires subscription)

I can't imagine just any Russian doing such hacking without Kremlin permission, direction and monitoring. Nor do I believe ex-KGB agent and billionaire Putin is an innocent victim.

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Good article and so true.  You can see this every time one of his spokespeople answers a question about Trump.  The constant lying, day after day.  It's obvious that they're all comfortable lying because they know the boss supports it.  It's strongly encouraged.  The more fierce and combative the lying, the better.  If we assume that everything coming out of the Trump Administration is a lie, we'd be right most of the time.  An honest person who is truthful has no place in the Trump White House.   

9 hours ago, Slip said:

Now, just hours after Flynn decided to negotiate a plea deal against Trump, Trump is suddenly on the phone with the leader of Turkey. It gets stranger.

He was just asking for thanks for his pardoning of certain birds referred to earlier.  

28 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

He was just asking for thanks for his pardoning of certain birds referred to earlier.  

On a serious note:

Quite logical to me that Trump quickly called Erdogan.

Flynn acted as a foreign agent for Turkey during Trump's presidency. Whether Trump had foreknowledge of that fact or not, he would benefit to coordinate with Erdogan to have a consistent story.

As Trump never expressed betrayal by Flynn's exposure as a double agent (Flynn is a good man) and only fired him for lying to the Vice President and not the the POTUS, I suspect Trump was complicit in plans to return the cleric to Turkey.

5 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

I'm on a lousy internet connection and a small tablet. So hard to find the link. But those videos you posted,  Putin's Revenue,  are a must watch. Lays it all out. Trump got played like a fool.

Thanks!

Yes, it's a very credible and compelling video. It's called Putin's Revenge. Find at youtube and it's a TWO parter.

7 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Do you realize both you and Trump make the same excuse given by Putin:

"Russian President Vladimir Putin says that the Russian government didn't meddle in the 2016 US election, but "patriotically minded" private Russian hackers may have done so, according to the New York Times."

"I can imagine that someone is doing this purposefully - building the chain of attacks so that the territory of Russian Federation appears to be the source of teh [sic] attack," - Putin 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/vladimir-putin-russian-hackers-patriotic-private-us-election-2016-donald-trump-win-dnc-hillary-a7767436.html

(also reported by NY Times but article requires subscription)

I can't imagine just any Russian doing such hacking without Kremlin permission, direction and monitoring. Nor do I believe ex-KGB agent and billionaire Putin is an innocent victim.

I think and I haven't heard Putin mention the only conclusive evidence we have that a foreign government was trying to influence the election with fake news was an agent of the British secret service Steele is his name. 

1 hour ago, amvet said:

I think and I haven't heard Putin mention the only conclusive evidence we have that a foreign government was trying to influence the election with fake news was an agent of the British secret service Steele is his name. 

You did read about the Facebook ads, right? Or just ignoring that?

1 hour ago, amvet said:

I haven't heard Putin mention the only conclusive evidence we have that a foreign government was trying to influence the election with fake news was an agent of the British secret service Steele is his name. 

Because Putin never mentioned such utterance.

You stand correct.

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

You did read about the Facebook ads, right? Or just ignoring that?

To small an amount to be concerned about.  Russian-funded Facebook ads backed Stein, Sanders and Trump far less than 1 percent of all election spending, and it is unclear how many people even saw the advertisements. The social network has estimated the total cost of the ads at $150,000.  Clinton spent 61 million of facebook ads. 

That is $150 thousand vs $61 million.  Be serious.  They were riddled with spelling and grammar errors and had no effect on the election.  https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/26/facebook-russia-trump-sanders-stein-243172

37 minutes ago, amvet said:

To small an amount to be concerned about.  Russian-funded Facebook ads backed Stein, Sanders and Trump far less than 1 percent of all election spending, and it is unclear how many people even saw the advertisements. The social network has estimated the total cost of the ads at $150,000.  Clinton spent 61 million of facebook ads. 

That is $150 thousand vs $61 million.  Be serious.  They were riddled with spelling and grammar errors and had no effect on the election.  https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/26/facebook-russia-trump-sanders-stein-243172

Ya totally missed it. You said the ONLY conclusive evidence was fake news with an agent of the British secret service.  Now you are admitting Russia bought fake news ads on Facebook. Which according to reports, about 50% of voting Americans might have seen.

What are you going to backtrack on next?

39 minutes ago, amvet said:

it is unclear how many people even saw the advertisements.

Perhaps to you.

Facebook says 10 million people saw Russia-linked advertising that sought to sway the U.S. presidential election. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/10/02/facebook-hire-1-000-monitor-ads-after-russia-election-meddling/723507001/

As many as 126 million people — or one-third the U.S. population — may have seen material posted by a Russian troll farm under fake Facebook identities between 2015 and 2017, according to  testimony presented by Facebook's general counsel at a hearing before the Senate

Twitter found 36,746 accounts linked to Russia that were sending out automated, election-related content. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/10/30/russian-fake-accounts-showed-posts-126-million-facebook-users/815342001/

21 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Perhaps to you.

Facebook says 10 million people saw Russia-linked advertising that sought to sway the U.S. presidential election. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/10/02/facebook-hire-1-000-monitor-ads-after-russia-election-meddling/723507001/

As many as 126 million people — or one-third the U.S. population — may have seen material posted by a Russian troll farm under fake Facebook identities between 2015 and 2017, according to  testimony presented by Facebook's general counsel at a hearing before the Senate

Twitter found 36,746 accounts linked to Russia that were sending out automated, election-related content. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/10/30/russian-fake-accounts-showed-posts-126-million-facebook-users/815342001/

Clinton and Trump spent $81million on Facebook ads.  If the Russians have figured out a way to influence American elections for $150,000 they have the hottest ad team in the world and I for one would want to hire them for the dems for the next election. 

Edited by amvet

Just now, amvet said:

Clinton and Trump spent $81 on Facebook ads.  If the Russians have figured out a way to influence American elections for $150,000 they have the hottest ad team in the world and I for one would want to hire them for the dems for the next election. 

If the dems nominate someone who is as much in love with Putin as Trump is you won't have to hire them. They'll pick up the tab.

10 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Ya totally missed it. You said the ONLY conclusive evidence was fake news with an agent of the British secret service.  Now you are admitting Russia bought fake news ads on Facebook. Which according to reports, about 50% of voting Americans might have seen.

What are you going to backtrack on next?

I said Russian backed accounts bought Facebook ads totaling $150,000.  I don't know if they were fake news or not.  150 grand didn't influence anything.  Nor did troll accounts.  If they could Clinton would have won because she spent $61 million of Facebook. 

Besides you all have to wake up here.  Advertising is only so effective.  It is not an automatic win for the person who has the best advertising or spends the most money.  If you have a crazy old woman running against a crazy old man chances are the man wins in America. 

3 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

No doubt you would champion a foreign adversary participating in your elections.

You mean like the British guy?  No it would have to be the truth like stealing emails from either camp and releasing them.  More like what radio free America does. Tell the truth and have transparency in elections.