Junta’s three years in power to be covered in TV series

rooster59

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the public are used to being ruled by the junta, it's an ideal time to explain and an ideal way to explain in a television series, why another three years (approximately) is needed to prepare the country for the next step of 'democracy under the junta'.

How on earth are they going to drag out moving a few deck chairs and removing a plaque over 12 episodes.  Is it going to be repetitious brainwashing 2 days a a week?  People won't even have the freedom to change channel.

Probably get a slow build up, with an episode 12 cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the second season, which promises to reveal where the runaway monk absconded (along with the missing manhole cover), how the submersibles finally solve the country's flooding problems, and featuring a gripping subplot where they show Zuckerberg who's boss... 

Three years on and I must congratulate Khun Prayth Chan O Cha for the excellent efforts he has put in in bringing Thailand into a more stable and secure environment.

His work has ensured stability without the lawlessness as was the case previously.

May his reign be long and healthy .....   :wai:

Image result for pics of Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha in uniform
Edited by steven100

58 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Three years on and I must congratulate Khun Prayth Chan O Cha for the excellent efforts he has put in in bringing Thailand into a more stable and secure environment.

His work has ensured stability without the lawlessness as was the case previously.

May his reign be long and healthy .....   :wai:

Image result for pics of Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha in uniform

Love your sense of humour, keep it up as it certainly put a smile on my face.

9 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

"excellent efforts"

Um

Um

I best go look for some and I think it might take me a very long time if ever.

You forgot your medication this morning?

Need some now after reading that.

Let me put it this way ....

before there was lawlessness,  road blocks,  protests, airport closures, shootings, bombings, killings, fighting amongst parties, and general anarchy.

Now that the Junta have stepped in this has all stopped so there is no more lawlessness ... it's controlled and Thailand cannot work a democracy unless someone with a high authority is in power.  It may not seem right by you but it's better than the previous.  Also, you can still do as you generally want to day to day ... shop, drink, travel etc ... so what is wrong with that ?   or do you prefer the anarchy before   ??

My defense rests your honor .....

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

before there was lawlessness,  road blocks,  protests, airport closures, shootings, bombings, killings, fighting amongst parties, and general anarchy.

Then when Suthep finally gave up, Prayut overthrew the elected government, abolished the constitution (aka the rule of law) and rules with absolute power. If it's one thing Prayut accomplished - he united the minority unelected elitists to subvert the sovereignty of the Thai People. He alone controls the destiny of 60 million Thais and the military shall continue to do so by design even when an elected government is allowed.

12 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Then when Suthep finally gave up, Prayut overthrew the elected government, abolished the constitution (aka the rule of law) and rules with absolute power. If it's one thing Prayut accomplished - he united the minority unelected elitists to subvert the sovereignty of the Thai People. He alone controls the destiny of 60 million Thais and the military shall continue to do so by design even when an elected government is allowed.

I still say it's better than it was before ... and in Thailand ,  it can only work this way.

32 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I still say it's better than it was before ... and in Thailand ,  it can only work this way.

So is the 2017 Constitution a lie?

"Section 2.  Thailand adopts a democratic regime of government with the King as Head of State.
  Section 3.  Sovereign power belongs to the Thai people."

2 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

So is the 2017 Constitution a lie?

"Section 2.  Thailand adopts a democratic regime of government with the King as Head of State.
  Section 3.  Sovereign power belongs to the Thai people."

Most don't give a hoot about the constitution, they care about peace and stability and security, they care about where tonights meal will come from, they care about how they can pay for seed to plant for the next crop,  they care about here and now ....  they care about today  ...as I do ...  

history is just that .....  it's history.   

Again I ask the question :       so you prefer to live with the anarchy that plagued Thailand over the previous years ??     what is so wrong with still being able to do as most can do daily  ??