Mechanic needed

Jessi

Thank you LennyW.

I used this guy about 5 years ago

What I think of him I am not allowed to put on the forum.

Not just me but another foreigner in Ban Chang took 

an Audi to him & it cost him 17,000B for an oil change.

17 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Thank you LennyW.

I used this guy about 5 years ago

What I think of him I am not allowed to put on the forum.

Not just me but another foreigner in Ban Chang took 

an Audi to him & it cost him 17,000B for an oil change.

Ouch!!!

8 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Ouch!!!

I did warned  him, 

I know where there is a good A/C  repair shop , Trye shop in Ban Chang and also a wheel alignment workshop which is just outside of Ban Chang

BUT I cant seem to find a good all rounder mechanic.

11 hours ago, Jessi said:

I did warned  him, 

I know where there is a good A/C  repair shop , Trye shop in Ban Chang and also a wheel alignment workshop which is just outside of Ban Chang

As soon as you find one PM me and don't tell anyone else or I will never read your posts again. ??.

I'm looking for a good car electrics guy myself.

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

As soon as you find one PM me and don't tell anyone else or I will never read your posts again. ??.

I'm looking for a good car electrics guy myself.

Auto Elect, the best I have found is a guy on the market street. Easy way to find him is go to the end of the soi all the bars are in turn right and just down on your left side, you will see his workshop, A/C stuff all over and at the moment he has an old Datsun parked in the driveway about a 1955 model. He is good and not expensive.

I dont care if you read my post or not.:passifier:

30 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Auto Elect, the best I have found is a guy on the market street. Easy way to find him is go to the end of the soi all the bars are in turn right and just down on your left side, you will see his workshop, A/C stuff all over and at the moment he has an old Datsun parked in the driveway about a 1955 model. He is good and not expensive.

I dont care if you read my post or not.:passifier:

Cheers. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Is your need for a mechy for anything specific or just for servicing?

There is a very good brake guy in the town.

As you go down the majn street heading Rayong direction you get to what I call the main X road. Police box on right side corner and 7/11 on the left.

Just after the X crossroads on the same side as 7/11 maybe 60 or so metres you will see a place with a FERODO banner hanging on the outside. His workshop  is inside at the back. For some reason a few people call him the Chinaman although to me he doesn't really look Chinese.

207/65 ม .3 ซ เทศบาล 31/5 21130 บ้านฉาง Chang Wat Rayong 21130, Thailand

8 hours ago, overherebc said:

I still dont know which way is 'going out'  Do I drive with the bars on my left or my right and then turn right.

:partytime2:

On 6/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, Jessi said:

I did warned  him, 

There are good ones "all rounder mechanic worth his weight in gold" ... but not worth their time . My bruv-in-law works as Operations Supervisor at  SCG just up the road from B Chang  ... they already have a good salary and not worth opening such a business. Local Thais want the cheapest. There are one or two who used to work in the Middle East, but they found the job too hard, so came back for easy life in Thaialnd.