what do you do when its raining

opalred

the wife don't play chess / checkers/  or snakes and ladders

we have been married to long for hid the sausage

if play monopoly /she will think its real money

/and i will have to pay if i lose

so whats a safe game to play when stuck in house ?

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

When it rains I generally sit on my balcony and watch it. Doesnt happen very often in Jomtien.

Same here except here in lower Petchabun been raining every day for about a month now. Heavy too. Last night it was on off for about 4 hours.....real heavy too.Loud drumming from the rain on the carport kept us both awake until 2.00 am and like the OP....hide the sausage is something that only happens twice a month unless we are on the road in a different environment.

Not much you can do. Seen every movie there is so usually resort to my library of favorite books and re read one or else catch up on <deleted> jobs I've been putting off for a rainy day.

It's raining now.....and surprise surprise....wifey wants to play hide the sausage so that's 5 minutes taken care off.

Counter question which realy answers your question. What would you have done in your home country when it rains?.

Coming here to live is about diffrent cultures diffrent language not about if it rains lol:smile:

9 hours ago, Denim said:

Same here except here in lower Petchabun been raining every day for about a month now. Heavy too. Last night it was on off for about 4 hours.....real heavy too.Loud drumming from the rain on the carport kept us both awake until 2.00 am and like the OP....hide the sausage is something that only happens twice a month unless we are on the road in a different environment.

Not much you can do. Seen every movie there is so usually resort to my library of favorite books and re read one or else catch up on <deleted> jobs I've been putting off for a rainy day.

It's raining now.....and surprise surprise....wifey wants to play hide the sausage so that's 5 minutes taken care off.

"Hide the sausage"  5555555555555555555555

10 hours ago, Denim said:

Confirms that there's at least 15 minutes difference between a Chipolata and a Cumberland.

I'm talking about cooking times!

38 minutes ago, murraynz said:

i also like watching the rain from balcony...i read books-- can then trade for 50%  refund at canterbury tales off soi buakhou-- they have a  HUGE  range of books-many langusges.

I used to get a lot of my books from there, excellent, but I'm on the ebooks now for three years, though only read a night time before I go to sleep, whether it is raining or not.