She's the cop with the arresting looks that keeps all the men in line!

webfact

Simply another photo op. for the B.I.B.s. Look, we are gender neutral and an equal opportunity police department. As far as looks go until there are other photos of just as attractive female officers I have to reserve judgement or is she the only female officer worthy of being photographed? God I hope the other female officers don't look bull dykes something like what you see in the San Francisco police department.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

She is pleasant to look at but something like 13 years ago I lost my passport had to go to a police station in Bangkok to report it and they had a couple of actual stunners there..

she's kind of ugly, am I wrong? dark skinned boyish moody looker. but yes, you're right. there are some real cuties working with the BIB. she isn't one of them

19 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

she's kind of ugly, am I wrong? dark skinned boyish moody looker. but yes, you're right. there are some real cuties working with the BIB. she isn't one of them

maybe so but looks like she got Colinneil going

37 minutes ago, Dodgydownunder said:

short time? Seriously.......must be a slow news day. IMO she aint that hot.

I suspect you don't have any idea of the military term "short-arm inspection". Suggest you look it up.

She does look very po-faced and severe in the linked video, as do the other officers on the parade ground. In fact, a common feature of police forces around the world.
Always wondered how they do that. Maybe they have po-faced lessons in the force for new recruits when you join up, so as to be sure to project the right image to the public.

A pretty lady who will need to be very good at her job to avoid being thought of as only being where she is because of her looks. 

Good luck young lady and surprise a whole lot of people. 

On 7/21/2017 at 7:04 AM, NCC1701A said:

could you imagine the sh*t storm this would cause if you did a story like this in the USA?

Quite...have you seen how ugly some of their female cops are? lol

• 2 weeks later...