Saturday was a bad night for drunk Rayong woman with a sword

webfact

20 hours ago, Thian said:

See it's complete legal to have a 1 metre sword in the door of your car..you're also allowed to wield it around infront of people.

Only if you're Thai, if that was a farang they'd be in the Bangkok Hilton like a shot facing several months and a million Baht fine.....

No smoking in a public place?  When did that happen?  Can I still drink a beer on the sidewalk?  What about sending pre-teen kids on a minibike to the local store to buy more beer?  Probably need a license plate on a motorcycle these days.  I had a lifetime license, but never bothered with plates.  And there was no paperwork when I bought it, other than paper money.

Feeding fish "illegally" gets you thrown in the monkey house but this woman ( and in a separate incident - a knife wielding professor and teachers beating up kids) get virtually nothing?

What's wrong with the justice system? :whistling:

What 'justice system' you may ask. Does the word 'justice' have a meaning in the Thai language? If it does, what level of justice are we talking about? 1st, 2nd, 3rd or some lower level of applied 'justice'? :sad:

I dated a wild and crazy woman like that one. After I fended her off when she came at me

with a butcher knife, I reported her to the police.  They let me know that she had attacked and

cut her previous boy friend and asked if I wanted to press charges.  I suggested to her to leave

the town we were both living in, and she left a week  later as I was the second man in that town

that the crazy b*tch had threatened.  Learned my lesson for wanting to date a wild woman.

Geezer

Only if you're Thai, if that was a farang they'd be in the Bangkok Hilton like a shot facing several months and a million Baht fine.....

When was the last time you heard of a farang being thrown in Bang Kwang for a having a knife in their car (that wasn't wielded or used)? I would guess never. And being fined a million Baht? Seriously?

Some TV posters really need to get a grip. Yes, it was a crazy incident but why bring this paranoia into things that farangs would have ridiculous punishments for the same crime? They wouldn't.