Police formally ask prosecutor for extradition of Boss

snoop1130

1 minute ago, MrPatrickThai said:

He could be any of our children or us, drink and drugs can affect anyone from any background. This is Thailand, and most of us know the way things work. Would anyone here actually NOT pay of the police to help their kid? 

Sick of hearing the same old replies. Accept that this is what happens in corrupt countries. I'm sure the family of the victim are happy their beloved was killed by a billionaire and not some nobody, who would have to pay 50,000 baht compensation. 

If my child had run over and killed a cop and then ran, I'd be the first to talk to her about her moral obligation to accept the responsibility of her actions and accept the consequences.  I brought up a moral and responsible daughter.  In my own mind, that is what sets many of us 'average citizen' apart from the 'elite' who so often use their power and position to escape - everything.  Money and power corrupts.  Not everyone, but as a general rule, it's pretty true.
So no - I would NOT pay the police to protect my daughter.  And that also sets me apart from you.  You should check your moral compass my friend.  

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, connda said:

If my child had run over and killed a cop and then ran, I'd be the first to talk to her about her moral obligation to accept the responsibility of her actions and accept the consequences.  I brought up a moral and responsible daughter.  In my own mind, that is what sets many of us 'average citizen' apart from the 'elite' who so often use their power and position to escape - everything.  Money and power corrupts.  Not everyone, but as a general rule, it's pretty true.
So no - I would NOT pay the police to protect my daughter.  And that also sets me apart from you.  You should check your moral compass my friend.  

You are a great father, would you visit her in jail every week?

What if your daughter had an alcohol and cocaine addiction and was out of her head when the crime happened? Would you allow the Thai authorities to decide her fate or send her for treatment abroad?

Frankly, anyone could write what you wrote, but they are just words, but I assure you that if my son or daughters were facing time in a Thai prison, I'd do all I could to keep them out. 

Oh dear, how long ago did this mongrel KILL the police officer?

and why are the police silent on the KILLER of one of their own.

Am waiting to see a picture of this pathetic excuse of a human laughing at the Thais while he enjoys his freedom. 

Will there be any comment from the PM or his deputy Head of National security? Nope of course not.

The Red Bull family will have hundreds of the highest ranking police and army generals and higher as close confidantes and probably some even family members. 

This case alone makes a mockery of anything this Government says about reform.

It's going to be a photo-finish between the statute of limitations and the "efforts" of the police, just to make it look "good".

In the end everyone will say they did their best, and Boss will return to Thailand, unencumbered by legal matters. Hopefully he'll use a driver in the future.

I anticipate that even if the extradition gets approved, this little worm will not actually stand trial in Thailand due to an "unfortunate accident".   With the millions of baht that the Red Bull family have most probably "donated" to the police and other government officials already,  him having his day in court telling the whole world how it was arranged for him to escape Thailand initially, would be most unpalatable to the RTP and others.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the police did not mention in the formal request the whereabouts of Mr Vorayuth, so his office could do nothing until the police have come up with the exact location of the suspect.

... and once they have his location, they will still need to translate it..., after which he will have changed whereabouts...

normally numpties are totally oblivious to being numpties, here, however, the BiB totally relishes their numptyness.

Edited by klauskunkel

11 hours ago, Cadbury said:

This nonsense amounts to nothing more that the RTP trying to extract more money from the Boy Wonder,

The cow can be milked for as long as the RTP want it to be.

Or somebody who is very very powerful (and has zero ethics or morals) is telling the police to go slow and give silly excuses, so powerful that the police are frightened to do otherwise.

Where's the national police chief? Why has he not made a statement or taken some strong action to get this highly embarrassing episode active some weeks, months, years ago. Who is intimidating him?

If the RTP were charged with changing the tire on a car, it would take them 3 months to decide to do it, another 3 months to find a jack, 10 weeks to find a wrench which fit the lug nuts, ......then they'd have to take a 3 month break to decide which way to turn the nuts - to extract them.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Mr Amnat said, the police did not mention in the formal request the whereabouts of Mr Vorayuth, so his office could do nothing

And while informing the cops about it via phone you could hear the back ground music in his office:

"...you say it best, when you say nothing at all"

Should the 3rd of September will pass without the extradition papers to be ready,

Thailand's law enforcement agencies will have to hang their collective heads in shame

and wipe the eggs of their faces, and i for one, be happy for the 'boss' to be able

to beat the system with money and prove once and for all, that justice is not for

all, only for the not very well connected or hugely wealthy....

RE Interpol red notice - 

INTERPOL cannot compel any member country to arrest an individual who is the subject of a Red Notice. Each member country decides for itself what legal value to give a Red Notice within their borders.

And if he's in a non-extradition agreement country like Belgium -  he's safe. 

1 hour ago, MrPatrickThai said:

You are a great father, would you visit her in jail every week?

What if your daughter had an alcohol and cocaine addiction and was out of her head when the crime happened? Would you allow the Thai authorities to decide her fate or send her for treatment abroad?

Frankly, anyone could write what you wrote, but they are just words, but I assure you that if my son or daughters were facing time in a Thai prison, I'd do all I could to keep them out. 

If one of my children had committed the same offences, and fled the scene and tried to blame it on someone else, I would have dragged them into court myself. However, as a responsible parent, I would hope their upbringing would make that a very unusual happening.

Assuming he still has a passport - I've lost track whether it was rescinded as it should have been, or not - then wouldn't the database show where he last entered a country? Thai authorities enter his passport number and it spews out his record of travel. Or is that not possible? Seems to me it should be in this electronic age.

Of course, wanting to know his exact whereabouts negates all that, as it changes by the hour, even minute.