Video: Shocking scene as Thai woman hangs baby boy because her husband won't pick up the phone.

rooster59

Video: Shocking scene as Thai woman hangs baby boy because her husband won't pick up the phone.

hang.PNG

Image: Daily News

Thai social media went into meltdown after a video appeared of a woman hanging a child with a rope around his neck.

The woman did it because her husband would not pick up the phone.

Shocked netizens called for immediate action as it emerged that police were later on the scene and the child was safe.

The selfie video showed a woman clearly angry and stressed over her husband. She says in Thai:

"Joe, this is your kid. Is this a rope?"

She picks up the young boy and dangles him by the rope for several seconds almost strangling him to death.

She then callously throws the screaming youngster down and says he's not dead yet.

But then she threatens to take him somewhere else and kill him.

And says it is because her husband won't pick up the phone.

She did not refer to the child as being her own though he may be.

The clip was posted along with a message that said: "If someone is close please help. My daughter-in-law is crazy. What can I do?"

Daily News Online reported that the incident happened in Soi Chalong Krung 39 in Lat Krabang eastern Bangkok.

Later a Facebook post to worried members of the public on the page of "Techa Thapthong" said: "The kid is now safe. Don't worry. Child protection are on their way. The police have arrived".

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has been caught, claims she was stressed for the husband not caring for her and her kid. 

Claims she didn't really exert too much force and was in control all the time.

If she was careless and the kid died, she would have commit suicide as well.

she was shocked that the video went viral and claims the mother-in-law does not like her and thats why leaked the video on social media. 

BS if you ask me.

I don't want to be heartless but she is in no state to take care of those kids now. 

She needs to get help or the police and authorities need to intervene. The kids should be left with immediate family.

Edited by Moonmoon

49 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

Forced Sterilization is a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Imagine the amount of bribes to be collected for those enforcing a sterilization regime.

Edited by BasalBanality

A bullet between the eyes is all that is required. I swear if any person harmed my kids in such a way I would find restraint from doing the above mentioned VERY hard.

This is inexcusable and I hope nobody even tries ?

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Heartbreaking.

But is a video - which I didn't watch, really necessary?

I think it is disgusting that this video is on here!!!

Truth hurts or is uncomfortable for you? Are you related to Admiral Horatio Nelson? :whistling:

And you call the video 'disgusting' but you did not watch, therefore do not know what it contained?  Perhaps you are psychic as well? :whistling:

Never be afraid of the truth no matter how much it may 'unsettle' you. There is a need sometimes to "kick a*s" and get people to do better.

Edited by lvr181
Additional wording

13 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Truth hurts or is uncomfortable for you? Are you related to Admiral Horatio Nelson? :whistling:

And you call the video 'disgusting' but you did not watch, therefore do not know what it contained?  Perhaps you are psychic as well? :whistling:

Never be afraid of the truth no matter how much it may 'unsettle' you. There is a need sometimes to "kick a*s" and get people to do better.

Bollerques.

500 baht fine, off to the temple for a week, all good in the LOS, the rope marks on the kid should be all and gone in a month by rubbing on cream 3 times a day, as for the trauma the child suffered, well, its just another day in Thailand, he has plenty of time to adjust.

Of greater concern are so many of the comments here, 'a bullet betwen the eyes' 'evil disgusting trash',  'hang her slowly,' really?  You really want to torture her to death? Kill her?