Yingluck's Judgement Day (Live updates)

webfact

what else can we expect from a criminal, she is playing games as she thinks she is above the law, hopefully they will now have the balls to arrest her and throw her ar*e in jail where it belongs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tilacme said:

Just the thought of all those thousands of police and soldiers standing around in the hot sun waiting for one women to show up is already cracking me up.

I agree and the plus side is that with so many police their they are not robbing motorists so much perhaps.  Think how much the police cronies are losing out from extortion at this point in time due to them being there.

9:45 am: Nation TV reports the Supreme Court issues an arrest warrant against Yingluck. The court postponed the verdict reading to September 27. Her lawyers told the court at 9:37 am that Yingluck is  not well with the Ménière disease or disorder of the inner ear so she cannot come to the court. But the court does not believe the claim as it is not backed by a medical certificate. The court ordered the seizure of the bail guarantee of Bt30 million.

Edited by Phuket Man

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

I agree and the plus side is that with so many police their they are not robbing motorists so much perhaps.  Think how much the police cronies are losing out from extortion at this point in time due to them being there.

They get paid extra money for this. Just like when they line the roads for dignitaries.

Yingluck not in sight as the appointment time passes

By Wasamon Audjarint Kasamakorn Chanwanpen

As the appointment time for her to show up at the court, 9 am, has passed, former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has still not yet been in sight.

The media who are on standby in front of her resident on Yothin Pattana Road reported almost the same way that since early morning, as early as six o clock, until 9 am, there was no any cars getting out of her resident.

Even Yingluck’s team of staff and former Pheu Thai MPs said they were just waiting for her too at the court. 

Shortly before 9 am, there was a black van arriving. It was believed that Yingluck was inside. The supporters there flocked to greet the van but no one could confirm whether she was inside. They were heard shouting "Yingluck, fight on" repeatedly. 

The black van was moving slowly through the huge crowd while they kept shouting "Yingluck, fight on". The crowd surrounded the van, holding roses in and mobile phones in their hands. They raise their mobile phones to try to take photos of the person inside the van.

Nation TV later confirmed the van did not bring Yingluck to court. It was parked away from the court's entrance.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30324847

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-08-25

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Not only that she has pushed them into a corner as the 27th Sept. is now dangerously close to October.  The General must be blowing his front teeth out by now.  

egg on face.jpg

Not only that she has pushed them into a corner as the 27th Sept. is now dangerously close to October.  The General must be blowing his front teeth out by now.  ( after changing his underpants of course, assuming he wears any ! )

"Going commando" is the expression for the latter habit.
Somehow I don't think he is the sort of chap to " Go commando".

Well there, what a to do!

If she has left the country it can only have been with the knowledge of the Junta. I would have thought that they would have been cock a hoop and shouting from the rooftops.
If they arrest her and jail her it poses them great problems, both domestically and internationally. If they let her have her postponement she will have effectively won.

One other thought - if she has "been disappeared", well they may have lit the blue touch paper...

16 minutes ago, gummy said:

Not only that she has pushed them into a corner as the 27th Sept. is now dangerously close to October.  The General must be blowing his front teeth out by now.  ( after changing his underpants of course, assuming he wears any ! )

Yes, as October  approaches it will be harder to stop people from traveling to Bangkok. This could be the making of the "perfect storm".

37 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Made the regime look silly Manning up for a riot and shitting their pants

Na they covered their arse on that one.  In a report yesterday they said they were taking a back seat and letting the police handle it all.

6 minutes ago, JAG said:

If she has left the country it can only have been with the knowledge of the Junta. I would have thought that they would have been cock a hoop and shouting from the rooftops.
If they arrest her and jail her it poses them great problems, both domestically and internationally. If they let her have her postponement she will have effectively won.

One other thought - if she has "been disappeared", well they may have lit the blue touch paper...

well well .....  another crook trying to do a runner ... and all the TV farang supporters will be ducking & weaving as usual ....  lol  :clap2:

god I love Thailand ....  cheers JAG.

1 minute ago, choff56 said:

Yes, as October  approaches it will be harder to stop people from traveling to Bangkok. This could be the making of the "perfect storm".

... and just why do you think that might happen, at that time ?

1 minute ago, choff56 said:

What does that mean? " Yes, as October  approaches it will be harder to stop people from traveling to Bangkok. "

7 minutes ago, JAG said:

"If they let her have her postponement she will have effectively won."

What is your reasoning for that? Not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely interested.

If the Red Bull idiot can avoid court so many times and get away with it, why can't Yingluck, hmm, I smell a rat !

Maybe she should do a runner, what's 30,000,000 baht and your assets worth when it comes to certain freedom, no country is going to give her back to a military government.

Edited by 4MyEgo