“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, nemrut said:

“I’m American, I do what I want”

Which is really just euphemism for "I'm white, bow down to me" shared far too often by Brits, Aussies as well.

sorry i would have to say it is the Indians , Arabs & growing Chinese who show much more ignorance & arrogance walking 6 wide & not even 1 of them attempting to shift out of the way for you . I don't jump queue & i move aside for someone if there is little room . The actor in the subject conversation sounds like a tosser to me with a head too big for his shoulders

5 hours ago, superdome said:

Sorry a typical yank abroad...good job he never pushed in front of me...he would have got a bit more than "verbal"...trust me...

Sorry, he's a lib Hollywood-elite wannabe and hardly the usual "yank".  What's more "typical" is how bound to set all the Ameriphobes atwitter a psycho like this one is...   I have little doubt about your oh-so-much-more-civilized handling of the matter though.

How damaged must be his self-esteem that him run around with some "Press-Cards" for show him are a VIP?

It give a lot of crazy people but much more americans.

I never saw another country-man who called "I am the best, I can piss in a toilet!!!" and want become a high five!!!

And all americans around: "Yeah, you are the best!!!" 

Crazy people!!!

11 minutes ago, snowgard said:

How damaged must be his self-esteem that him run around with some "Press-Cards" for show him are a VIP?

I never saw another country-man who called "I am the best, I can piss in a toilet!!!" and want become a high five!!!

Crazy people!!!

I don't know if it is much more Americans -- or it is more noticeable in Americans since the culture generally is more assertive on average than some other English speaking countries - so crazy people would just be more obvious... hard to know if a crazy person is crazy when they are quiet and not doing anything ....

10 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Crazy people!!!

Maybe he was filming content and forgot to take them off after gaining permission. Fake news guys it had very strong value so he's just in a role. The demeanour is asss hole it's simply a job. 

18 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Lol - his IMDB bio was written by his son (Avalon Giuliano) who is also his business partner. Supposedly, Mr Giuliano earned a Masters Degree in Acting/Directing back in 1976. Interestingly, that means he would have been 18 years old when he earned that Masters Degree (he was born in 1958 which would also mean he is 59, not 63).

He also wrote a book about the death of one of the founders of the Rolling Stones (Brian Johnson) which was made into a movie (Stoned - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426627/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt)

Brian Johnson (alive)

Brian-Johnson-performs-germany-2015-billboard-1548.jpg.ecd938f45ed07845c093dae6da3235ce.jpg

Brian Jones, the subject of Guilianos book (dead)

dead.jpg.4695a45d4f0a4570c3f7be9acb5a1b4d.jpg

One of the tragic facts of being American is that we assume that ALL countries want freedom. Many thrive and prosper without it. Being a jerk is not exclusive to Americans. Thais take the trophy for xenophobic worldview and would much prefer than you did a bank transfer of your money to Thailand and never bothered visiting. Just too much hassle to deal with people who get angry and upset for entirely legitimate reasons. The actor's comments were certainly unwise, but I encounter situations on a daily basis that would end in violence in many western countries. Bow down and obey.

10 hours ago, joeyg said:

Born and raised in Newark.  Lived in "The City" for years.  Like I said I have had some "previous interaction" with him and know much of his history.  He's definitely a "bad actor."

So you've seen a few characters in your time.  My Thai wife and I lived in NJ for about 12 years after we returned from Thailand.

He could perhaps try this in one of our Aussie outback mining or cattle-arising towns. There tend to be some quiet but very hard gentlemen out west who might take exception to this attitude, and are quite able to make their views known in short order if someone offends them.

22 hours ago, Pilotman said:

and that in a nutshell  is what is so wrong  with  many, many, farangs in Thailand .  What an absolute <deleted> and if any of us see this prick around we should make sure he knows  how we feel about him and his kind.  Unless of course, you agree with him!!

if i had been there i would of been having a word in his ear followed by a slap if necessary and he would not of liked that