Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin: further details emerge

webfact

19 minutes ago, Petchou said:

I understand that you are one of those who are in denial.  You had same reaction when another farang was arrested in Chiang Mai Sept 9.  Go check your replies.

You have a problem.  

What problem do I have ?

What am I in denial about ?

What was my reaction to the felang getting arrested on September 9 th ?

Refresh my memory, I have no idea what you are talking about

Where do I check my replies and replies to what ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Because we keep on making the same points over and over again, Yourself and Thairon, who may very well be the same person, seem to get some kind of enjoyment talking about the subject and if anyone replies, not agreeing with everything you write, you accuse them of being a pedophile.

I do feel that you have some kind of ulterior motive

It does seem that they are trying to deflect the query that another person, most likely a Thai was getting the boys for the foreigner. It seems they are adamant they don't want this part of the story talked about or investigated. 

1 minute ago, greenchair said:

It does seem that they are trying to deflect the query that another person, most likely a Thai was getting the boys for the foreigner. It seems they are adamant they don't want this part of the story talked about or investigated. 

They seem to be saying that every White man should be kicked out of Thailand because they might be a pedo , and if anyone disagrees, they accuse them of being a pedo

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

They seem to be saying that every White man should be kicked out of Thailand because they might be a pedo , and if anyone disagrees, they accuse them of being a pedo

That's right. It's not a white man's problem at all. It's in every race and rampant in Thailand, cambodia, and India. The person that brings the kids to the buyer is worse than the buyer because the number  of kids  damaged by their actions is significantly more than the buyer. Until the provider is stopped the problem will continue. 

They will just find more thai customers if the foreigner leave, and get less money. 

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Just to prove you wrong .

Here is a TV news story about a Japanese guy arrested for paedophilla in Thailand

I didn't mention Japanese in any category.  And you didn't prove anything,. The fact is all cases are committed by white people, seems in genes.  

29 minutes ago, Petchou said:

I didn't mention Japanese in any category.  And you didn't prove anything,. The fact is all cases are committed by white people, seems in genes.  

If someone makes a stupid post, is it against Thai Visa rules to state as much ?

9 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Maybe he speaks really good Thai, maybe he pays them generous sums of money so their parents can pay their bills, who knows?

The smart money is on this. The notion of an organized procurer/trafficker is more unlikely since guys like this probably only share their sordid needs with similarly depraved souls. A third-party 'service provider' would be a huge and possibly expensive liability. The kids are easily lured with promises of language lessons, video games, fridge full of ice creams, swimming pool, cute puppies, lost kittens... whatever. It's an old but apparently still viable business model regardless of the perpetrator's nationality or the country it's perpetrated in. The only money that gets paid is the essentially the paltry 'hush money' he gives the victims once he defiles them.

Edited by NanLaew

3 hours ago, greenchair said:

That's right. It's not a white man's problem at all. It's in every race and rampant in Thailand, cambodia, and India. The person that brings the kids to the buyer is worse than the buyer because the number  of kids  damaged by their actions is significantly more than the buyer. Until the provider is stopped the problem will continue. 

They will just find more thai customers if the foreigner leave, and get less money. 

Chasing some hypothetical Thai procurer is on a hiding for nothing IMHO. Any local procurer will be far too busy serving the home-grown Thai perverts. To get involved with a more visible foreign pervert who, when caught, gets much higher news coverage and introduces a much higher risk of getting caught... or a much higher payment to the BiB to be 'un-caught', so it probably makes it all far too risky.

This Dutch guy had a big network with "friends" in Thailand ,  He owned property in Chiang Rai and he posted pictures of himself and younger boys from Chiang Rai on his FB-page.  I would think it is possible he invited the boys to Hua Hin . Many poor villages up in CR where abuse is happening.

A few years ago American missionaries took children away from families and some of them were sexually abused. They tried to hide it  under the carpet , but the media published several stories. And the kids were saved. 

Edited by balo

59 minutes ago, chippendale said:

I pity her.

Why? Because she has a father that is concerned about her interest? 

Pedophiles fall into four categories:

Incest between male attacker and female victim is most common form of pedophelia ie father or sibling is the perp

Incest between female attacker and male victim appro 1 -2 % of incest cases  ie mother or sibling attacker

Non familial attackers who's victim are by chosen by opportunity,  second most common form of pedophelia, perps are primarily male and the sex of the victim is based on the opportunity 

Non Familial attacker with a specific choice of victims sex.  This type of pedophile is the most sadistic and manipulative.  Approx 7% of active pedophiles fall into this category.  

Some 57 arrests have been made in 58 cases in the 2015-2017 period. These were mostly Thai people but also US nationals and British in second and third places respectively.

Recent statement from the Thai authorities on pedophile cases. 

8 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

Why? Because she has a father that is concerned about her interest? 

Pedophiles fall into four categories:

Incest between male attacker and female victim is most common form of pedophelia ie father or sibling is the perp

Incest between female attacker and male victim appro 1 -2 % of incest cases  ie mother or sibling attacker

Non familial attackers who's victim are by chosen by opportunity,  second most common form of pedophelia, perps are primarily male and the sex of the victim is based on the opportunity 

Non Familial attacker with a specific choice of victims sex.  This type of pedophile is the most sadistic and manipulative.  Approx 7% of active pedophiles fall into this category.  

Well, her father is a bit of a nutcase, as you may have noticed on several TV threads.

Fact is, pedophilia has no race or nationality. Just because her father is shunned and loathed by other farangs - who are all dangerous pedos, allegedly - doesn't mean that she should follow his commands to play only with African kids and trust their parents - none of whom could possibly be pedos because they're all busy selling drugs and scamming people, apparently.

Raping a child is horrific, regardless of race or nationality.

45 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Just because her father is shunned and loathed by other farangs - who are all dangerous pedos, allegedly - doesn't mean that she should follow his commands to play only with African kids and trust their parents - none of whom could possibly be pedos because they're all busy selling drugs and scamming people, apparently.

You can be quite offensive. 

Perhaps thats why the ladyboy in your avatar has such a pained look on her face. 

Have you ever played word association with a Nigerian?  I'll bet Nugu is the first word that comes to their mind

12 hours ago, chippendale said:

Racist and uneducated.

:post-4641-1156693976:

it hurts.  Go give the lesson to the bunch of bigots here who think they are superior.   and spend their time characterizing anyone not white as inferior etc....  Yes all pedophiles in Thailand, philipines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos are whites.

2 minutes ago, Petchou said:

it hurts.  Go give the lesson to the bunch of bigots here who think they are superior.   and spend their time characterizing anyone not white as inferior etc....  Yes all pedophiles in Thailand, philipines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos are whites.

Are you Thai ?

There is something about your writing style  that reminds me of some Thais that I know , I'm not sure what it is , I just cannot figure what that is out though , you just remind me of when I speak to some Thais .

Are you Thai ?

21 hours ago, Petchou said:

Repeating an argument should not bother you or anyone.  Why aren't you complaining about tens of comments that are all a denial of the fact that white farangs are predominantly the pedophile arrested?

I understand that you are one of those who are in denial.  You had same reaction when another farang was arrested in Chiang Mai Sept 9.  Go check your replies.

You have a problem.  

I hate the thought of someone being 'messed' about with against their will,especially children, but, when you quote your figure for westerners and such with regards to others you forget ninety percent of 'rural happenings'are sorted locally, as they have always been done,and many of the ones you mention that are not white westerners live in these areas,and yes, Thailand has attracted more than its share of 'Western' bad ones.

Are you Thai ?

There is something about your writing style  that reminds me of some Thais that I know , I'm not sure what it is , I just cannot figure what that is out though , you just remind me of when I speak to some Thais .

Are you Thai ?

The usual nonsense.   This has nothing to do with nationality and language.  I am quite sure you are unilingual, you are not in the best position to talkabout languages.     The subject is Westerners being the pedophiles in most cases in ASIA and all over the world.   deal with it.

2 hours ago, Petchou said:

You're uneducated indeed, and proudly racist :coffee1:

3 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

You can be quite offensive. 

Perhaps thats why the ladyboy in your avatar has such a pained look on her face. 

Have you ever played word association with a Nigerian?  I'll bet Nugu is the first word that comes to their mind

You're envious too? Why bring his girlfriend into this? :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Petchou said:

The usual nonsense.   This has nothing to do with nationality and language.  I am quite sure you are unilingual, you are not in the best position to talkabout languages.     The subject is Westerners being the pedophiles in most cases in ASIA and all over the world.   deal with it.

You are Thai arent you ?

I can tell by the way you give a different answer to the question asked .

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You are Thai arent you ?

I can tell by the way you give a different answer to the question asked .

Not only you are an ignorant but full of prejudices too. You need rest and medication.

Edited by Petchou

1 minute ago, Petchou said:

Not ony you are an ignorant but full of prejudices too. You need rest and medication.

I really am not full of prejudices :

I am just used to speaking to Thais and can spot them a mile off on-line

They usually give a different answer to the question asked , in real life too :

"Can I have a bottle of water" ?

"You want a Chang?"

"No, I want a bottle of water"

"Eeehhhhhhhhh"

"Water..............Nam"

"EErrrrrrrrrrr"

"Nam nung quat?

"Big chang or small Chang?"

55 minutes ago, sanemax said:

"You want a Chang?"

"Eeehhhhhhhhh"

"Water..............Nam"

"EErrrrrrrrrrr"

"Nam nung quat?

Actually, you do exactly same thing.   Are you thai?.   If you think all thai behave the same way, you should come to the conclusion that all farang are pedophiles since so many are.   This is your illogic served to you.  And you really think you are not full of prejudices?  

"You want a Chang?"

"Eeehhhhhhhhh"

"Water..............Nam"

"EErrrrrrrrrrr"

"Nam nung quat?

I would not stand a chance in that situation, it would have to be a large

I have some questions.

How does one acquire the services of 10 year old kids without their parents/guardians being aware/complicit?  I have enough trouble trying to meet 18 year olds girls from Thaifriendly who seem to need their parent's permission to see me.

Why would a 10 year old boy be interested in going anywhere near him in the first place?  What was he offering that a 10 year old boy wants?  If money then where was that money ultimately going, because I doubt he was spending it on toys and sweets?

Why do most male paedophiles seem to only like boys?  Very few seem to have any interest in girls.  What's the science behind that?

2 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I have some questions.

How does one acquire the services of 10 year old kids without their parents/guardians being aware/complicit?  I have enough trouble trying to meet 18 year olds girls from Thaifriendly who seem to need their parent's permission to see me.

Why would a 10 year old boy be interested in going anywhere near him in the first place?  What was he offering that a 10 year old boy wants?  If money then where was that money ultimately going, because I doubt he was spending it on toys and sweets?

Why do most male paedophiles seem to only like boys?  Very few seem to have any interest in girls.  What's the science behind that?

Reading your post, it comes across as if you are looking for a Child yourself