U.S. Navy crew grounded after pilot draws penis in the sky

rooster59

U.S. Navy crew grounded after pilot draws penis in the sky

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Navy air crew was grounded on Friday after using their advanced fighter jet to draw a giant image of a penis in the sky with the exhaust, officials said.

The incident took place in skies over Okanogan County in Washington state on Thursday, when a Navy E/A-18 Growler warplane flew the unusual air pattern.

Images of a condensed air trail in the shape of a penis immediately went viral on social media. A local television station said one mother in Okanogan County was concerned she might have to explain them to her young children.

The Navy, which is trying to crack down on sexual assault in its ranks, issued a formal apology on Friday for what it called an "irresponsible and immature act."

"Sophomoric and immature antics of a sexual nature have no place in Naval aviation today," Vice Admiral Mike Shoemaker, the commander of Naval Air Forces, said in a statement.

"We will investigate this incident to get all the facts and act accordingly."

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-11-18

"A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were."

Yeah, because the chance her kids even saw the drawings was so slim she had to take pictures of them just to make sure. The condensation trails wouldn't have lasted for more than a couple of minutes and her kids most likely would not have even questioned  the "design" even if they'd been watching it as it happened. 

And if one did happen to look up and go "mommy, what is that ?" and the mommy couldn't just say something like "looks like someone is drawing a racetrack in the sky" (or something like that) then the problem is with her and her thinking. 
Even a small boy child would not have likely associated that sky drawing as being a "crude penis" and a slightly older child would have probably laughed and said something like "it looks like a giant wee-wee" and then went back to playing with his toys.

The mother was probably more upset over the naughty thoughts she herself was having when she saw that design in the sky. 

Personally, I've been trying to spread the rumour that it was a secret signal to let certain people know that the chemtrail saturation of the planet had reached optimum levels and the CIA was nearly ready to introduce a special virus into the atmosphere and turn everyone into zombies (except for the secret cabal that has already been vaccinated against the virus and will emerge as the rulers of the world once everyone else has been infected).
However, I suspect we won't turn into the superhuman World War Z zombies or the superhuman/vampire zombies of I am Legend, but the dull sluggards of The Walking Dead instead.

(A small group of us like to troll sites that think "chemtrails" are a real thing and that think dihydrogen-monoxide is a deadly chemical that should be avoided at all costs.)

5 hours ago, Kerryd said:

"A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were."

Yeah, because the chance her kids even saw the drawings was so slim she had to take pictures of them just to make sure. The condensation trails wouldn't have lasted for more than a couple of minutes and her kids most likely would not have even questioned  the "design" even if they'd been watching it as it happened. 

And if one did happen to look up and go "mommy, what is that ?" and the mommy couldn't just say something like "looks like someone is drawing a racetrack in the sky" (or something like that) then the problem is with her and her thinking. 
Even a small boy child would not have likely associated that sky drawing as being a "crude penis" and a slightly older child would have probably laughed and said something like "it looks like a giant wee-wee" and then went back to playing with his toys.

The mother was probably more upset over the naughty thoughts she herself was having when she saw that design in the sky. 

Personally, I've been trying to spread the rumour that it was a secret signal to let certain people know that the chemtrail saturation of the planet had reached optimum levels and the CIA was nearly ready to introduce a special virus into the atmosphere and turn everyone into zombies (except for the secret cabal that has already been vaccinated against the virus and will emerge as the rulers of the world once everyone else has been infected).
However, I suspect we won't turn into the superhuman World War Z zombies or the superhuman/vampire zombies of I am Legend, but the dull sluggards of The Walking Dead instead.

(A small group of us like to troll sites that think "chemtrails" are a real thing and that think dihydrogen-monoxide is a deadly chemical that should be avoided at all costs.)

I know at least one Expat living in BKK who would believe your chemtrail satire and expound it! He's been going on for years how the American and European governments have been releasing chemicals into the air, visible as chemtrails, that have been conditioning are brains and making us more easy to control. 

I kid you not. He also maintains that there were no moon landings, Bush ordered 9/11 and the CIA carried it out, the Republicans murdered Kennedy and that Prince Philip is really a lizard and chief Mason and Bilderburger who are all lizards too. I haven't seen him for a few years so no idea what his latest delusions are.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

I know at least one Expat living in BKK who would believe your chemtrail satire and expound it! He's been going on for years how the American and European governments have been releasing chemicals into the air, visible as chemtrails, that have been conditioning are brains and making us more easy to control. 

I kid you not. He also maintains that there were no moon landings, Bush ordered 9/11 and the CIA carried it out, the Republicans murdered Kennedy and that Prince Philip is really a lizard and chief Mason and Bilderburger who are all lizards too. I haven't seen him for a few years so no idea what his latest delusions are.

Not really a good deal sillier than some of the contentions one reads on Thaivisa. He is most likely a member, in fact...

3 hours ago, Emster23 said:

Maybe he was supposed to draw a vagina? Off we go, into the wild blue yonder....

yeah that's what I'm thinking...  but the shape of a growler would be a little too hard to draw  -   even in a Growler