• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Naam said:

Neeranam for POTY 2017!!!

yeah!...neeranam goes way back and has been neglected in the matter of POTY when he always had thoughtful contributions to the forum...forward with digitalbanana and neeranam!...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I nominate

Jingthing                       for his efforts to free the same sex couple from California who took butt selfies.

Bluespunk                     for his near saintly concerns for the marginalized and minorities

Greatwhitenorth           for his open minded  and insightful posts  the repression white, straight men face on                 internet forums

Much respect to all three

Edited by isaanbanhou

2 minutes ago, NancyL said:

I think the nomination process is over.  It's all as rigged as the U.S. Democratic Party nomination process.  You know, with Super Delegates, etc.  (for all the good THAT did 'em)

but what about the russians? there's a drone hovering over Thailand as we speak: 'don't like the look of that POTY business...'

Just now, tutsiwarrior said:

but what about the russians? there's a drone hovering over Thailand as we speak: 'don't like the look of that POTY business...'

I thought the Russians had left Pattaya and Phuket.  They never did make it as far north as Chiang Mai.  Now the Chinese ----- that's another story.

14 minutes ago, NancyL said:

I thought the Russians had left Pattaya and Phuket.  They never did make it as far north as Chiang Mai.  Now the Chinese ----- that's another story.

never heard of no chinese usurping other folks' elections...and then, with favorable recommendations the POTY candidates shall be bombarded with allegations of 'fake news'...in the rice paddies of SE Asia yew can run but yew can't hide...

I'd like that ice cream sandwich now, please...(not directed at you nancy but someone said that I could have one)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

This is so excrutiating. There is so much talent here, I can't make up my mind.

But claerly, only "frequent-posters" have a chance. (On average 10 or more posts per day). Oouuups, that would only leave a few. Quantity over quality rules

Therefore, if Donald would be posting here instead of "tweeting", that would mean that......oh my God, what am I saying.....

Relax JT, will not happen.

Donald thinks, Thailand is a special play-ground for children next to Disneyland.
But then, maybe he is not so far off after all.
Cheers.