• JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, geronimo said:

News just in ......

One of the contenders has managed to find someone who knew Trans in his teenage years ...... expect a few verifiable revelations!!!!

A fellow comrade from the  Boer war?

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

News just in ......

One of the contenders has managed to find someone who knew Trans in his teenage years ...... expect a few verifiable revelations!!!!

Hasn't been absolutely confirmed, but Tuesdays seem to have a deep significance in T's life. Apparently, when he were a strapping lad, he fell for the gal down the road, and her mum and dad went out on Tuesdays ....... Trans would wear a purple satin suit and serenade the young lady from under her bedroom window, trouble was, she was on the 19th floor.....

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Hasn't been absolutely confirmed, but Tuesdays seem to have a deep significance in T's life. Apparently, when he were a strapping lad, he fell for the gal down the road, and her mum and dad went out on Tuesdays ....... Trans would wear a purple satin suit and serenade the young lady from under her bedroom window, trouble was, she was on the 19th floor.....

You just brought back long lost memories, except for the JT's attire bit....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.eec9d01898fa7d1f89415ba0a8bc59a9.png

Just now, geronimo said:

and then he entered into a forced marriage with a girl whose dad owned a marmalade factory, but that didn't last.

Then, by pure chance, he was walking past a bloke who was fixing his car ... and the love affair began.

and, according to this person who shall remain anonymous, after that, it was pure horsepower and he didn't pursue the fairer sex, unless she had serious knowledge of the internal combustion engine.

Edited by geronimo

25 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Hmmm nice try trans-am but are the boots and stockings a ploy to divert us from the fact that the car looks more german than american .. or would you prefer to be known as 3 series ..

I put a 5.8 Chevy V8 in a VW....No ploblem.....:stoner:

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

News just in ......

Blimey he can see still remember things at that age. 

Edited by Kadilo

8 minutes ago, transam said:

I put a 5.8 Chevy V8 in a VW....No ploblem.....:stoner:

What, a beetle? I bet its rear end was dragging a bit...

Having said that, I knew a guy once who had put a Chevy V8 in a Morris Minor, with nitro boost and all the rest of it. Street legal, too. He'd had to shift the driving seat back to the back seats to accommodate the engine, which filled the front of the car as well as the engine bay.

13 minutes ago, nisakiman said:

What, a beetle? I bet its rear end was dragging a bit...

Having said that, I knew a guy once who had put a Chevy V8 in a Morris Minor, with nitro boost and all the rest of it. Street legal, too. He'd had to shift the driving seat back to the back seats to accommodate the engine, which filled the front of the car as well as the engine bay.

Everything is possible dude .. 

IMG_20171225_103501.jpg

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Stop posting these enormous engines, otherwise Trans will get excited!

What about a tiddler then .. Can't imagine this will float his boat .. 

As you have been dedicated as commentator for the finale of this utterly gripping clash of the ex-pat titans can you tell us who the polls , fortune tellers and luckee charm sellers forsee as the Victor .. ( and where are all the dirty tricks and mud slinging we were promised ) ..

IMG_20171225_104500.jpg

19 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

What about a tiddler then .. Can't imagine this will float his boat .. 

As you have been dedicated as commentator for the finale of this utterly gripping clash of the ex-pat titans can you tell us who the polls , fortune tellers and luckee charm sellers forsee as the Victor .. ( and where are all the dirty tricks and mud slinging we were promised ) ..

IMG_20171225_104500.jpg

Unfortunately, I know not of the events much sooner than you, and merely being the relayer of information, in no way gives me much of an insight into the dirty dealings, and regarding the mud slinging, it will shortly be upon us!