Honda HRV

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

seems that even the top of the Line HRV Honda does not have GPS or Android link - what the hell were Honda thinking by excluding a feature that is considered normal nowadays

Perhaps Thai folk don't need that stuff......:stoner:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, transam said:

Perhaps Thai folk don't need that stuff......:stoner:

HRV In Europo it has GPS, and Apple Car Play, never heard of android apart from it being a Google based app.Thais do moan about no Apple Play as most new cars have it thesedays

My Son has the first old HRV, he says he will get the update next Jan.Well thrashed, 200k m, not missed a beat or a Mocy knowing him.Yes he likes the new red too.i drve it when new,awfull dull silver paint, a pleasure to drive for the money i found

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Thanks!

No problem. They are quite popular; a fellow teacher has one and so does two Thai teachers at my school. All muse black colour. I like the red but apparently, them my wife can't own black or red cars. I guess she wouldn't be driving it then! I will update my old civic this year to a larger, higher car/suv.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

My Son has the first old HRV, he says he will get the update next Jan.Well thrashed, 200k m, not missed a beat or a Mocy knowing him.Yes he likes the new red too.i drve it when new,awfull dull silver paint, a pleasure to drive for the money i found

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

200K is pretty good to have no/minor issues, apart from wear and tear. Honda's drivetrains (and Toyota's) are very long lasting. The peripherals die long before the engine does.