Tourists flee in terror as jet ski operator shoots rival dead on Chaweng beach, Koh Samui

webfact

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

Here, read this and come back to me with questions, that way you'll know what you're talking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Thailand

For info, for everyone else, tourist numbers have increased year on year but most importantly the average spend per tourist has also increased year on year. And as much as people might not want to believe it, Chinese tourists account for over 25% of all visitors to Thailand AND their daily average spend is also well over the average.

55555555 Yes I couldn't make head or tails out of what Nasrulla was writing either but I have not the time to try and explain what some of these threads are about to some of these jokers,I just shrug and go on to the next---------- good on ya for trying.I must admit it does sometimes give me a bit of a chuckle and that's always good to start the day with:partytime2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Whatever, I don't think the recipient of the bullet thought it was too short.

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

4 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

4 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

HAHAHA---- 2 men have a shoot out---one is dead and you worry about the LENGTH OF THE BARREL !!!!

• Sad 3

Won't have any affect on tourism numbers whatsoever. Biggest travel/tour operators in Australia have fantastic  package deals on holidays in Phuket and Samui. You virtually get the  10 -14 nights accommodation  free the airfares  abf  and transfers are so cheap'. Many direct daily flights to Phuket.

Phuket is now the same as Bali,Denpassar.  A cheap 3 rd world tourist destination cheaper than holidaying  at home.

Soon the annual intake from OZ will be 1 million people.

All of these negative reports on Thailand are splashed across TV screens  down under.

No -one cares anymore to the great relief of the TAT.

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

And here we are with Prayut worried about Thailand being a sex tourist destination rather than a dangerous destination. There are guns absolutely everywhere in this country with hot headed men with the brains of children holding them.

for Brains of Children read Chickens

Who wants to come here for a holiday with all these "hotheaded Thai Operators/Vendors around?? ToT are trying to promote this country as a "tourist venue for families" .............. so dangerous here not just for competative businesses, but also for tourists refusing to by "vendor wares" .................... it's a nightmare. Holidays are for relaxation ..... difficult when this happens. Sad, sad, sad ..... it should happen here in such a blessed country that has everything.

• Like 1

Aside from this happening in front of a group of tourists, is there anything unusual about this?  Thai’s have been settling disputes this way for a very long time.  In fact this was much more frequent when I first arrived 28 years ago.  Don’t see the need to get on your high horse and proclaim Thailand has gone to hell in a hand-basket. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hgma said:

It is time for a nation wide crack down on illegal gun possession! 

RIP

That's  right, I would  suggest a nationwide crackdown on Jet  Ski operators but I know that all that has been "successfully" done before.

Well done powers that don't be:wink: