Why Im pulling the plug.

keithpa

54 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

very confuse about this. you dont think people back home comment many mundane thing on social media?

easy solution for you : dont look at social media.

my solution : i dont look to much social media, so i now have more time to appreciate whats around me and the good lifestyle i can have.

anyways, at your age why get bent out of shape about what a younger generation think?

so these brats, they can go on e-begging, and thinking they have all the rights and world does owe them a favour.

doesnt impact me one bit

What on this gods earth are you on about?

• Confused 1

I post when I am at loose end in the UK (I easily get bored with TV apart from sport) like now a quiet Sunday afternoon before work tomorrow.  To be honest don't post much at all when in Thailand, always busy with my family, things to do, although I do look most days in the morning when my wife takes the children to school, if there is nothing that attracts my interest easy to log off. Quite interesting at times to use the time zones and evaluate where people may be posting from :smile:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I post when I am at loose end in the UK (I easily get bored with TV apart from sport) like now a quiet Sunday afternoon before work tomorrow.  To be honest don't post much at all when in Thailand, always busy with my family, things to do, although I do look most days in the morning when my wife takes the children to school, if there is nothing that attracts my interest easy to log off. Quite interesting at times to use the time zones and evaluate where people may be posting from :smile:

Same here my friend

Back in the US since October. wife back in Thailand supervising new house build.

Missing both  wife and Thailand terrible, nothing interesting on TV.

Some interesting subjects on TVF,and a few posters whose wit and humor I enjoy.

Nothing wrong with communicating online, I get to chat with you in the UK (I assume) talked with my sister on Skype in Italy and other sister in Greece, and waiting for wife to wake up in Thailand in a few Hrs so we can see and talk to each other on Line

IMO this is the golden age of communications. 

just got a text from Sis in Florida with pictures , I love it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Same here my friend

Back in the US since October. wife back in Thailand supervising new house build.

Missing both  wife and Thailand terrible, nothing interesting on TV.

Some interesting subjects on TVF,and a few posters whose wit and humor I enjoy.

Nothing wrong with communicating online, I get to chat with you in the UK (I assume) talked with my sister on Skype in Italy and other sister in Greece, and waiting for wife to wake up in Thailand in a few Hrs so we can see and talk to each other on Line

IMO this is the golden age of communications. 

just got a text from Sis in Florida with pictures , I love it.

Yes I occasionally drop in on your house build thread to see how things are going, it is lovely to receive the photographs and feed back on these projects, something to hold your interest and prompt further discussion.

I am always so impressed with my wife the way she makes things happen as we would want them. 

Last week in Europe my nephew and a few of his mates went to on holiday to celebrate their 40th year - lost passport arrived back a week late, followed the whole fiasco on face book. Yes there sure is some real life entertainment to be had from sitting in front of the computer.

I did have a break from Tvisa for a while some time ago, must admit posters seem a little more transient these days, but even much used topics encourage a new slant at times, or at least raise old conflicts anew :smile:

• Like 2

Surely people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

You can visit a nice beach or park and use your phone as well.

Apartment living is inferior to having land regardless of country.

Apartments are for holidays.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Justfine said:

America judging by the language.

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

And why not?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

America is not a country, but per wiki, "Americas (also collectively called America) comprise the totality of the continents of North and South America. Together, they make up most of the land in Earth's western hemisphereand compose the New World."

Edited by norrska