Chinese woman defecates in Bangkok taxi, refuses to pay clean up charge

snoop1130

I feel sorry for this Chinese lady. Although I think she could have shat in her handbag or a pocket or her hat.

Too much spicy Thai food I reckon.

Edited by owl sees all
spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, Happy enough said:

i would have jumped out and ran to the nearest shop house or anything open with 50 baht in hand. no one would refuse you to use the toilet if they knew you were desperate

Waving 50 Baht about will get you anywhere!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

it's sounds like they were on asok and not a highway or anything like that. i would have jumped out and ran to the nearest shop house or anything open with 50 baht in hand. no one would refuse you to use the toilet if they knew you were desperate. it's sounds like this woman just shat in his cab 555. that's seriously messed up.

And imagine what the cab looked like after explosive diarrhea....:shock1:

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

And imagine what the cab looked like after explosive diarrhea....:shock1:

imagine what it smelled like!! poor bloody taxi driver probably ended up cleaning that up himself without any payment. piss taker. or shit taker should i say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

imagine what it smelled like!! poor bloody taxi driver probably ended up cleaning that up himself without any payment. piss taker. or shit taker should i say

I had the luck that an American GI had lost his food in a cab I was driving. It took 10 days to remove the nasty smell. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I had the luck that an American GI had lost his food in a cab I was driving. It took 10 days to remove the nasty smell. 

one of my mates puked in my car before. i swear i couldn't get rid of the smell. tried everything. ended up selling it

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, hansnl said:

She was Chinese of course.

Is that different than a farang?

What would happen if one defecates in a policecar? Would they also let them walk away?

For me it would be damaging somebody's property which is not allowed. But TIT...