Chinese woman defecates in Bangkok taxi, refuses to pay clean up charge

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Thian said:

So if i do that in a mall there's no law to make me pay? I don't believe it, guess that policeman doesn't know the law.

Damaged private property.   I have seen more action on getting clothes cleaned from drinks or whatever spilled on them

I’d love to be an officer in Thailand. What a great job. “I’m sorry guys, we don’t have a rule to settle this dispute, so I’ll be on my way.” So great, that’s about right I’d say, I mean that’s what a cop should be able to do. 

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Copper probably didn't know what to do. He knew that he couldn't shake down a chinese woman and that bringing her in would be too much of a hassle. Driver should have taken photos of the person and could have reported her to the Chinese embassy. They do take such incidents seriously. She probably dumped on the rubber mat. Not the biggest issue and certainly easier to clean up than the usual projectile vomiting from our  wonderful lager lout and chav contingent with their lovely tats.

Yeah right, speaks the previous experienced taxi driver who's seen it all....

Go on then you clean it up on your next shift!

8 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

I’d love to be an officer in Thailand. What a great job. “I’m sorry guys, we don’t have a rule to settle this dispute, so I’ll be on my way.” So great, that’s about right I’d say, I mean that’s what a cop should be able to do. 

and continues..... "now if she had been vaping, we could have jailed her for 10 years"

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, petedk said:

She must have been desperate - it is maximum 30 minutes to travel from Terminal 21 to Ratchada 7.

If she was that bad why didn't she go in Terminal 21 before taking the taxi?

The need can come fast and furious.....

You are fortunate not to know this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

The need can come fast and furious.....

You are fortunate not to know this!

I know it. Believe me. I have been very close to "accidents" a few times, but usually there is some kind of reaction beforehand - rumbling stomach or stomach pains.

What I mean to say is that that journey usually takes 15 minutes and if the traffic is bad then 30 minutes. It is rare that the reaction and then "action" all happen in such short time.

The taxi driver could also have stopped at one of many places along the way. There are lots of small shopping centers and condos on Asoke. Then there is Fortune, Esplanade and others.

• Like 1