What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Binged on Bosch this weekend. Great, i was able to watch the whole ten episodes of the second season one after the other. My eyes are on stilts, as they say!! Great.

Just waiting now, for the rugger to start!!

bosch is back!!??

just started to watch the bbc drama, for search purposes its thirteen not 13. A ,girl reappears after 13 years of being kidnapped, its been spun as a new take on crime drama,, funny cos my drama lecturer wrote something similar ??? years ago which we put it on but that's hardly relevant and in fairness i'm only 3/4 into the first episode, it was a late night early morning decision to watch it but so far IMO bulk standard average tv production with little or no imagination in its delivery , , with holes/weakness' in the plot to boot, some decent enuf performances by the actors,.so I'm hoping the writers cover the weakness's .in the forthcoming episodes. best not ask me the weakness's it might 'spoil ' it if they are included for dramatic purpose.

You got further into it then I did... Switched it off after 20 mins... That being said, I started watching it right after watching "The Family" which seems to be an Americanised version, which I've seemingly acclimatized to...

Been watching Netflix's "House of Cards". Had about 6 more episodes to go in season 4 and I got the message from Hell:

I had been using Hola and knew this day was coming. Still, I'd like to finish the series and season 4 is not on the Thai Netflix connection.

Anyone still using an undetected proxy with netflix?

steve

, something went wrong...

Proxy Detected

You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help

post-233984-0-52725900-1458021143_thumb.

Edited by slerickson

Been watching Netflix's "House of Cards". Had about 6 more episodes to go in season 4 and I got the message from Hell:

I had been using Hola and knew this day was coming. Still, I'd like to finish the series and season 4 is not on the Thai Netflix connection.

Anyone still using an undetected proxy with netflix?

steve

, something went wrong...

Proxy Detected

You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help

I downloaded it from the bay where the pirates play ,

• Like 2

Binged on Bosch this weekend. Great, i was able to watch the whole ten episodes of the second season one after the other. My eyes are on stilts, as they say!! Great.

Just waiting now, for the rugger to start!!

bosch is back!!??

Yup!!

• Like 1

Did anyone actually enjoy Stag? Was it a black comedy without any humour, or a mystery without any suspense?

I liked it , i never guessed who was the baddy or why ,

I persevered until half way through episode 3, came to the conclusion that I didn't really care who the baddy was.

• Like 2

Honestly I don't get CBS.

They seem intent on cancelling decent shows, Person of Interest, CSI Cyber, while happily continuing with drivel such as Supergirl and Scorpion.

I could go on about the great shows they have cancelled over the years, but I think I would slash my wrists...Oh well I'm hanging in for the rebooted Star Trek next year.

• Like 1

Honestly I don't get CBS.

They seem intent on cancelling decent shows, Person of Interest, CSI Cyber, while happily continuing with drivel such as Supergirl and Scorpion.

I could go on about the great shows they have cancelled over the years, but I think I would slash my wrists...Oh well I'm hanging in for the rebooted Star Trek next year.

production costs?

Scorpion was a great disappointment

Haunt watched it yet but looks like 'the Americans ' is back

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so is nashville

And what a let down that was!!! Weddings,, imo cheap excuse for

decent drama lets.hope they get their writing boots on

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Showing in Thai cinemas now...

Allegiant

3rd movie in the Divergent series... The future is once again inhabited by Teens with an innate sense of moral right and wrong, industrial fashion sense and good looks..and seemingly do not need to eat or drink to stay alive...

Just finished 'Exposed' or 'Daughter of God', Keanu Reeves latest.. Apart from the delightful Ana de Armas (playing a messed up role) it was 90+ mins of 'what the <deleted> is this all about' and about 10 minutes of going 'oh now it all makes sense and I bet it was "X" that did it"

Totally disjointed and the 4.3 rating on IMDB is probably 4.2 points too generous...

• Like 1

Has anybody seen Brothers Grimsby yet?

Was going to watch it at the cinema the other night but it was sold out so ended up watching Kung <deleted> Panda 3 in 3D at the Imax & am ashamed to say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edited by JB300
  • Like 2