What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Army of One (2016)

The film follows Gary Faulkner, an ex-construction contractor and unemployed handy man who believes God has sent him to capture Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. The story is based on the real-life Faulkner who traveled to Pakistan looking for bin Laden

After 5 minutes of this movie you'll want to switch it off, but don't, Nick Cage's character Gary Faulkner will grow on you. I thought the movie was pretty good and I recommend it for an enjoyable evening's entertainment. After all it's a true story.

1478241062160.jpg.0ba1f214996966c537645f

1 hour ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Army of One (2016)

The film follows Gary Faulkner, an ex-construction contractor and unemployed handy man who believes God has sent him to capture Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. The story is based on the real-life Faulkner who traveled to Pakistan looking for bin Laden

After 5 minutes of this movie you'll want to switch it off, but don't, Nick Cage's character Gary Faulkner will grow on you. I thought the movie was pretty good and I recommend it for an enjoyable evening's entertainment. After all it's a true story.

1478241062160.jpg

"Over the top" doesn't begin to describe Cage's (over) acting.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2016 at 10:34 AM, giddyup said:

You need to tell the dozens of users here, and the millions worldwide, because they seem to be unaware of this as well. I thought that's why we have anti-virus programs, to protect us from infections, but be that as it may, I will continue to access free movie sites and run the risk.

Not to mention 'hash checking', 'verified uploaders' & user comments.

Torrents are still the best and safest method of downloading free media... Assuming you know how to configure your client device properly.

10 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Louis Theroux did a documentary about an American brothel. Watched it years back but can't find a copy. Anyone help? Much appreciated.

Assuming you are using TPB, just search for Louis Theroux and then sort by SIZE.

This 22 GB file will then be at the top: Louis Theroux BBC Documentaries (To June 2011 - Complete)

I have see all his documentaries. Good stuff.

• Like 1

Royalists and their opponents alike will like The Crown....lavishly detailed portrayal of the house of windsor starting abt the time elizabeth married phillip

bit slow and whatnot but engrossing....john lithgow is excellent as churchill

1st season out on netflix and 8 more coming...cost about 100 million pounds to make....dont know if thats season 1 or all of em

very unlike what the bbc might put out....not for binge watching. 

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 2

On Tuesday, November 08, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Ace of Pop said:

Thanks for that,really enjoyed your choice [The Best Offer]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

+1. Hardly gripping, creaky somewhat predictable plot, but fine acting, great scenery (heh), and overall well worth watching in its quiet way. A mild neo-noir w/ a faint echo of such movies as Obsession (1976) and Body Heat (1981). The theme of real vs. fake should resonate w/ the TV membership.

Edited by JSixpack

17 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

+1. Hardly gripping, creaky somewhat predictable plot, but good acting, great scenery (heh), and overall well worth watching in its quiet way. A mild neo-noir w/ a faint echo of such movies as Obsession (1976) and Body Heat (1981). The theme of real vs. fake should resonate w/ the TV membership.

My English isnt that good, can someone translate why he replied to me.?. I only thanked someone for his choice.??

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

My English isnt that good, can someone translate why he replied to me.?. I only thanked someone for his choice.??

Choose your language:

https://translate.google.com/

If like so many here you need Geordie, Brummie, Scouse, etc. there's this:

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/

I added my agreement with your thanks and added more info about the movie for others possibly interested.

Edited by JSixpack

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 0:47 PM, Ace of Pop said:

Do they do funny American Anger Management translations.:stoner::smile:

I wouldn't know how to help you there, but you may find this list useful: Mental Health Resource List. Otherwise, perhaps a mod can redirect this new request for help to the Health forum.