What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

1 minute ago, tlcwaterfall said:

All episodes including part 2 is on both Terrarium tv and Kodi (Covenant add on)

I'm downloading from PB and TD, both have episodes 1,3,4 but no 2 for some strange reason.

15 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I'm downloading from PB and TD, both have episodes 1,3,4 but no 2 for some strange reason.

Have looked on all the normal sites and like you cannot find episode 2. Very strange indeed.

Would you consider streaming from the sites I mentioned earlier?

I am watching episode 2 now on Terrarium TV. Perfect quality and sound.

19 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Have looked on all the normal sites and like you cannot find episode 2. Very strange indeed.

Would you consider streaming from the sites I mentioned earlier?

I am watching episode 2 now on Terrarium TV. Perfect quality and sound.

I prefer to watch everything on a big screen rather than my PC, but I may have to watch episode 2 that way.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I prefer to watch everything on a big screen rather than my PC, but I may have to watch episode 2 that way.

I understand that. I never watch shows on the PC

I have an android box and through the programs I mentioned before stream everything  to the television. Hdmi cable from the box to my television.

Easy to set up and works well.

Edited by tlcwaterfall

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Yep, I noticed that when looking for episode 2 today.

I too try and avoid streaming if I can.

Not into Kodi etc.

I watched it online directly from this link if it helps.

https://123movies.io/serie/killing-richard-glossip-3713/s1/watching.html

Not too bad to watch on the computer as it's only 40 odd minutes long.

Will be watching 3 and 4 from downloads.

Ozark

Enjoyed the first 2 episodes of this one.

All ten episodes are available.

IMDB:A Chicago-based financial advisor secretly relocates his family to the Missouri Ozarks when his dealings with a drug cartel go awry.

I was tempted until I read the IMDB reviews (3).

7 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Ozark

Enjoyed the first 2 episodes of this one.

All ten episodes are available.

IMDB:A Chicago-based financial advisor secretly relocates his family to the Missouri Ozarks when his dealings with a drug cartel go awry.

I was tempted until I read the IMDB reviews (3).

Again, I prefer to have a look and make my own mind up, or at the very least look at some professional critics

reviews that I rate.

Because Joe Bloggs slams something on IMDB isn't enough for me not to try it.

Worst case scenario, it sucks and I turn it off after 15 minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Again, I prefer to have a look and make my own mind up, or at the very least look at some professional critics

reviews that I rate.

Because Joe Bloggs slams something on IMDB isn't enough for me not to try it.

Worst case scenario, it sucks and I turn it off after 15 minutes.

I agree, but I did read other online reviews as well. Never a big Jason Bateman fan, so my decision was easy.

42 minutes ago, faraday said:

Ozark - yup, so far so good. Watched e1 & 2, & just getting e3.

Again thank you Will27 for another great suggestion.

:smile:

Yep, just finished episode 4 and I'm still enjoying it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Not sure how I could have missed "The Best Offer" back in 2013, but is well worth mentioning again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1924396

In the world of high-end art auctions and antiques, Virgil Oldman is an elderly and esteemed but eccentric genius art-expert, known and appreciated by the world. Oldman is hired by a solitary young heiress, Claire Ibbetson, to auction off the large collection of art and antiques left to her by her parents. For some reason, Claire always refuses to be seen in person. Robert aids Oldman in restoring and reassembling some odd mechanical parts he finds amongst Claire's belongings, while also giving him advice on how to befriend her and deal with his feelings towards her. Also a friend of Oldman, Billy Whistler helps him to acquire a secret private collection of master paintings.

Loved this movie and have watched it several times. Main role is played by Geoffrey Rush who has had many top movie roles. Pirates of the Carribean alongside Johnny Depp, The Book Thief.  The Kings Speech etc.

He is an accomplished actor and his movies are  well worth watching if you have the time.

• Like 1

Side Effects (I) (2013)

For four years, Emily Taylor (Rooney Mara) has awaited the release of her husband, Martin (Channing Tatum), from being imprisoned for insider trading. Finally, Martin comes home, but Emily feels just as bad as she did when he was incarcerated, and she sinks into a deep depression. After her failed suicide attempt, psychiatrist Jonathan Banks (Jude Law) prescribes a series of medications. When those don't work, he gives Emily a new medication -- but the drug leads to ruined lives and death.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2053463/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

4 hours ago, SooKee said:

Have to agree.  It's lost something from what it was that's for sure, just couldn't get into any of them really.  Or maybe it's because when I was watching it first time round I was only 8-12 years old.  Just going back a few seasons it was all too Emmerdale with a Tardis.  Way too many earth bound locations and because of who made it the locations were mostly Swansea. You can just imaging the aliens war council planning their attack:

Commander: "So where shall we send the first wave, Paris, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Washington and Moscow".

General: "No, we'll hit Swansea. and while we're there I wanna visit Port Talbot".

A far cry from John Pertwee and Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.

Well they could film it in the steelworks  ,i remember as a kid , the pollution from it ,even the birds woke up coughing .lol

by the way the new doctor is going to be a woman ,so wont bother again .

Edited by bert bloggs

9 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Could anybody point me to a good source for Scandinavian material?

I have been looking for "Gidseltagningen" and "Tomgang", but nothing on TPB.

2 posters on TPB…..snowhiter and redbaron58….

Another great source is the kodi add-on BOB…..theres a section in it called valhalla….and it contains a subsection called danish that has a shitload of films, tv shows….even love tv……subs can be downloaded via mx player

On 16 July, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Will27 said:

I know Who You Are

An excellent start to this new Spanish series on the Beeb.

IMDB: A man ends up in hospital after a car accident. He does not remember his name, but it is soon discovered he is a famous attorney.
To make things worse, the police start to suspect him of having murdered his missing niece.

wowwww…this is crazy good….only 4 episodes up so far…and already its making my head spin…..12 more episodes to go.

amazing twists and turns.

• Like 1