Video: Road rage - what did Benz driver have in his hand as he confronts fellow motorist?

webfact

Video: Road rage - what did Benz driver have in his hand as he confronts fellow motorist?

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Dash cam footage from a main road in Bangkok showed a Mercedes-Benz driver advance on another motorist carrying something in his hand.

Many netizens commenting on the video wondered exactly what it was.

The pair of drivers had been involved in some cutting in front and light winking action on the road leading to the altercation.

The Benz was seen dangerously stopping in front to block in the other car. The male driver then got out to confront the driver and complain about their driving and winking.

The footage found its way onto the FM99 site after being posted on Facebook by Suriya Fangphech.

The parting shot of the dash cam driver - when Benz man was safely away - was:

"You buffalo! You can't afford your own car so you have to drive your dad's!"

The license plate of the Mercedes-Benz was clearly visible but there was no report of police involvement in the Thai Rath report - not yet anyway.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-09

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

The pair of drivers had been involved in some cutting in front and light winking action on the road leading to the altercation.

What is "light winking action" and is it legal whilst driving?  If he did whip out his pistol then its nothing to be proud of :sad:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

What is "light winking action" and is it legal whilst driving?  If he did whip out his pistol then its nothing to be proud of :sad:

How dare you wink at me! .....no, really...I have no clue whatsoever. Is this something that is lost in translation? Or maybe a term from another country?

• Like 1

It's getting so hard to tell recently, that was a male? Sounded like a female. Does this confusion have anything to do with the light winking action the reporter references? I ordered that in one of those Japanese soupy massages one time and it was totally different than what was shown here. 

15 minutes ago, Lee4Life said:

How dare you wink at me! .....no, really...I have no clue whatsoever. Is this something that is lost in translation? Or maybe a term from another country?

Flashing their lights

The police don't like to get involved in cases until it has been splashed all over facebook. You gotta give the guy long enough to get rid of his knife/pistol/phone charger and replace it with 2 mars bars.

1 minute ago, Megasin1 said:

The police don't like to get involved in cases until it has been splashed all over facebook. You gotta give the guy long enough to get rid of his knife/pistol/phone charger and replace it with 2 mars bars.

and a cuddly  toy!!

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

light winking action, also known as standard thai driving, also known as the worst driving in the world.

Maybe some walkie-talkies like the
re-released ET film.

42 minutes ago, dictater said:

It's getting so hard to tell recently, that was a male? Sounded like a female. Does this confusion have anything to do with the light winking action the reporter references? I ordered that in one of those Japanese soupy massages one time and it was totally different than what was shown here. 

Tight underpants or what the ladyboys call a "gaff."    I stopped and viewed the questionable objects a number of times and still cannot make up my mind.  P.S.  Not referring to the possibly questionable objects in his undies.  

47 minutes ago, dictater said:

what flavour was it :smile: