Pattaya police find no prostitution in "World Class" Walking Street!

webfact

The policeman in charge to his men, Look boys but not too hard we are making heaps here. Quick ask those girls if they are hookers? Hey, you girls Hookers? Answer no of course, not Good let's go all clear. Inspection finished. Phew, we had to hurry I heard the big joke was going to turn up. Then maybe this will not be a joke anymore

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, lanista said:

You have a good memory for names.  I had just moved here when that stupid woman got up in parliament and  made a fool of herself.   Not as stupid though as the young politican who accused a member of the opposition of being....'unusually rich'.  The accuser  ran out of parliament jumped into his bmw and sped off into an Asian sunset.

Thanks, it's not a name I can forget easily, especially as I detailed in my post about her "spin" to ask the right questions in order not to be accused of lying. That, and making herself a laughing stock with that quote in the media later, "I found no evidence of prostitution in Pattaya."

She runs the Paveena Hongsakul Foundation for Women and Children, but from my limited experience of seeing her in action, I feel it's probably a face-making operation to make herself look good.

• Like 2