Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

More details have emerged in the slaying of attractive restaurant receptionist "Nong Nurse" gunned down in her red plate car in Nakorn Pathom.

She had a boyfriend from the Netherlands who was regularly sending her money and visiting her every three months.

The Nakorn Pathom court yesterday issued a warrant for the arrest of Wallop "Lop" Huayhongthong on murder and gun charges.

He had been the boyfriend of Noppathorn "Nurse" Kanokkasemsophon for the last nine months.

But he found out that she was carrying on with another man behind his back and went to a house where he found the pair together.

The murder followed.

Pol Col Phaitoon Phitaktham of the Muang Nakorn Pathom police revealed more details of the case to Daily News.

The victim had two children but her family home in Ratchaburi broke up and she went to work in Pattaya.

There she met a man from the Netherlands who sent her money every month. He also visited Nurse every three months.

The man she was seeing in Nakorn Pathom is a different man.

Daily News called the alleged murderer "Sia Lop" in their headline indicating that he is a man of means. They said the victim was an attractive woman.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-05

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Who does not pay? anyway let's not go off-topic. Her lifestyle or the mugs who support her is UNRELATED to this scum killing her. There are NO excuses, no scapegoats and no mitigating circumstances. he was a jealous, possessive evil s**t who deserves to die himself.

Who does not pay people with GF's who have a job and pay their own way usually girls like that are not half the age of the guy.

Anyway no excuse what so ever... that part we agree upon.

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

"Victim blaming"...?  It's just reporting the news.  If a married woman was messing around and ended up getting shot by her husband, I would think that would be relevant to the story.  The guy is going to jail, regardless of how it's reported on the news.

It’s victim blaming by its choice of language. 

Already one poster has accused her of ruining lives. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

i could write a book about idiots sending girls money, i bet us that live here could as well, my friend from the UK sent 25,000 - 30,000 baht a month for 4 years, such a big head know it all, i let him get on with it, until the truth came out, lol all girls play the field, yes i agree trying to blame the victim. and if the guy from France is a member on here and just got married, best of luck matey he he ,  oh and the latest, a guy who lives with his mum wants to buy my friend a 13 million baht house in the UK only met her twice,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Obviously the guy in the Police photo fit is the rich scumbag who thinks it's 'his right' to kill her

High likelihood that he had never consummated their 'relationship' either.

Ultimately the victim of her own very poor choices. I only feel for her 2 kids.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, robblok said:

in no way do i condone girls taking advantage of guys.. it certainly does not justify murder. I can understand the frustrations but if your paying for love you have to understand that it might be fake. Guess the guy in Holland was just a mark.. same as this guy.. its bad what she did but does not mean she should be killed for it.

I hope the guy goes to jail for a long time.

Anyone who is prepared to send money to a good looking girl in Thailand is doing it because they choose to, no one is putting a gun to their head.

• Like 1

Just now, giddyup said:

Anyone who is prepared to send money to a good looking girl in Thailand is doing it because they choose to, no one is putting a gun to their head.

That's true Caveat Emptor  but someone decided to put a gun to this poor girls head when she was probably just trying to feed her kids. Not saying her deception was ethical but TIT.

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

That's true Caveat Emptor  but someone decided to put a gun to this poor girls head when she was probably just trying to feed her kids. Not saying her deception was ethical but TIT.

There are still wood ducks falling for Nigerian scam artists, you just can't protect some people against their own naivety.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, robblok said:

Actually liberal people wont blame here, closed minded old fashioned people will they consider paying for a girl ownership.

Where does it says that the killer paid her? He was her boyfriend since 9 months.

He had been the boyfriend of Noppathorn "Nurse" Kanokkasemsophon for the last nine months.

24 minutes ago, BestB said:

Not blaming the girl as murder is way out of line but these girls have to understand when you play with someone feelings their reaction is unpredictable. 

If we all played by your rules we'd meet our first girlfriend/boyfriend and stick with them forever.