Lizards / geckos

RickG16

I don't mind them, they don't appear to attack us so I just ignore them.

I had a big ugly cockroach, the type with wings crawling over me inside my bed a while back, I managed to catch and kill it.

I have no idea how it got there or what it was doing in there as there's never been any food of any kind inside this bedroom.

Once it was dead I went back to sleep. I haven't seen any more since then.

• Like 1

Where can I purchase some of these?

Tesco as the next poster said. I believe they have large round trays like dinner plates.
We buy them at the local 9฿ shop (where nothing is only 9 baht?)
put peanut butter or stale potato chips as bait and leave them with all the little critters until something big gets stuck and change it.
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, KMartinHandyman said:

You’d be surprised the critters you’ll catch on sticky traps placed under everything around the house.

The wife and I put a sticky cockroach trap down in our kitchen once.. this is what we got. Notice the distinct lack of cock roaches. For the record, we were both horrified that we killed a snake and the 2 jing joks. We also had no idea that we had a snake living with us, for how long or how it got in.

I have absolutely no problem living with gekkos, jing joks, lizards or even harmless snakes. The cat however differs from me.

image.png.0737740305865a4f4cec17ac39cb6729.png

image.png

Edited by nikmar
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nikmar said:

The wife and I put a sticky cockroach trap down in our kitchen once.. this is what we got. Notice the distinct lack of cock roaches. For the record, we were both horrified that we killed a snake and the 2 jing joks. We also had no idea that we had a snake living with us, for how long or how it got in.

I have absolutely no problem living with gekkos, jing joks, lizards or even harmless snakes. The cat however differs from me.

image.png.0737740305865a4f4cec17ac39cb6729.png

image.png

In my book anything that crawls should be eradicated.  That includes politicians

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, ukrules said:

I don't mind them, they don't appear to attack us so I just ignore them.

I had a big ugly cockroach, the type with wings crawling over me inside my bed a while back, I managed to catch and kill it.

I have no idea how it got there or what it was doing in there as there's never been any food of any kind inside this bedroom.

Once it was dead I went back to sleep. I haven't seen any more since then.

Those little buggers are actually good at bug control. You'll see them sticking on the wall around lights at night having a feast. I like them to tell you the truth nothing to be afraid. Oh, toughen up for that person who cant sleep, really.

• Like 2