Yamaha Lexi

Banana7

• 1 month later...

I've seen them a few times in showrooms and they appear to be a little bit larger than the usual flat-floor, step-thru motorbikes. May be worth investigating for those that find the Scoopi, Fino, Click-type bikes too small. 

• Like 1

I think they just took the GT125, changed the plastic parts so that it looks similar to an NMAX and added keyless and a power socket.

Costs 13-16k more than a GT125, a few thousand for keyless and another few thousand for the style, imho not worth it so i would not buy it ????

On 12/27/2018 at 8:09 PM, Issanman said:

I've seen them a few times in showrooms and they appear to be a little bit larger than the usual flat-floor, step-thru motorbikes. May be worth investigating for those that find the Scoopi, Fino, Click-type bikes too small. 

The GF likes the step through design. It is easier to get on and off when she wears a tight shirt. Looks like it can carry more bags/boxes on the flat floor. I like the bigger wheels than the Filano. The bigger wheels make for a smoother ride when going over pot holes. Smaller wheels will deeper into the holes. The grand filano seems to have bigger under seat storage, maybe big enough for 2 helmets?

Just now, VocalNeal said:

So Yamaha has done what Honda did? Take the Nmax 125 engine and put it in a step through. Just as Honda took the old PCX 125 engine and put it into the Click. Add a few bits and bobs and........

I thought the NMAX was a 155cc engine. NMAX also has dual disc brakes, unlike the Lexi.

NMax 155 has what you say but the Nmax 125 is ... well 125. Might not be available in Thailand but it does exist. We now it does in Thailand as the Lexi. Same , same but different in Indonesia.

Nmax 155 has the addition of "155" under the Nmax on the side. The 125 has no such number.

Edited by VocalNeal

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

NMax 155 has waht you say but the Nmax 125 is ... well 125. Might not be available in Thailand but it does exist. We now it does in Thailand as the Lexi. Same , same but different in Indonesia.

Now there is a new XMAX 300 in Thailand, never seen or heard of NMAX 125 in Thailand.

Edited by Banana7

19 hours ago, Banana7 said:

The GF likes the step through design. It is easier to get on and off when she wears a tight shirt. Looks like it can carry more bags/boxes on the flat floor. I like the bigger wheels than the Filano. The bigger wheels make for a smoother ride when going over pot holes. Smaller wheels will deeper into the holes. The grand filano seems to have bigger under seat storage, maybe big enough for 2 helmets?

Photo ?

• Haha 1