Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

Joey Montagna will be announcing his retirement in 2 weeks and that clears up 2.2 mil in salary cap being Nick and Joey.

2.2 million!!

Surely you don't mean per year, for those 2, do you Chooks?

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

Have looked at the replay countless times and my view is that Dangerfield got him in a perfect arm pinning grip. kruizer was in possession of the ball at the time.

Kruizer is near 7 foot and 105kg, and he lost the ball and buckled at the knees dragging Danger down with him, Danger didnt drive him, he himself was dragged.

TBH, I thought the rules on rough conduct ere pretty clear.

"If a player is left in a vulnerable position (arms pinned) with no opportunity to defend himself because of the tackle and sustains a concussions or any other head trauma.

12 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I agree totally with what you have stated. Especially the last line.

I also think that because he is PD that he will appeal and will be cleared. That way the MRP can be seen to be doing their job and the AFL will look after the Brownlow betting sponsors and Brownlow telecast sponsors. 

Word around Moggs Creek is that Paddy's having the weekend off..

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/sites/GeelongCats/news/2017-08-01/cats-accept-danger-suspension

Surprised there was so much talk about the Brownlow, he's already won it, doesn't really need another one in his opinion... Good on him...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Will27 said:

TBH, I thought the rules on rough conduct ere pretty clear.

"If a player is left in a vulnerable position (arms pinned) with no opportunity to defend himself because of the tackle and sustains a concussions or any other head trauma.

Players have an option to wear head protection,i'm not sure why more don't.(i'm surprised club doctors are not pushing the envelop on this)

There will always be careless acts in the game as rules are pushed to the limits.

If Kreuzer was wearing a helmet it could of been still a one week suspension for carelessness in the tackle(Dangerfield) but without the concussion.

• Like 1

It looks like you did not submit your tips. You given all the away teams and received a 0 margin.

Hahaha......now why would he not picked the Eagles? Cause he didn't show up.....that's your entire season fella.....haha...classic...only in the west right?

Late due to tv being down and me being
in transit....doing this from a coffee shop with fading memory called dementure....

Fantasy final wrap up.

Fj gets over Rip by a whisker and 2 cats meows....thanks Rip thanks for the contest I'm dam disappointed you didn't beat him as i face him next week...

Grant keeps on a rolling and its bye Gaz for a good first year in the league better luck next year...

Prelim sees the BS Dee's against Fj Flyers....the grudge match revisited....b ack in Thailand its my happy hunting ground for fantasy football...I will once again be at a beach side location which is a good omen fj....hope I can get net on this out post....but don't you worry I will submit my teams before I leave you don't worry about a thing...

Grant a proven fantasy performer up against the brash Optus....fallen on hard times can he fix the wheelie bin wheels for this game?

With 50 points separating all four teams on any given day it's a Raffael...who has good karma will go a long way in winning the grand final....my the curse be with you fj....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Hahaha......now why would he not picked the Eagles? Cause he didn't show up.....that's your entire season fella.....haha...classic...only in the west right?

Just put the slipper in,,,  Don't worry about the facts..

Your ruthlessness brings me a smile.

Perpetually entertaining AlexRRR.  :tongue:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, joboss said:

Just put the slipper in,,,  Don't worry about the facts..

Your ruthlessness brings me a smile.

Perpetually entertaining AlexRRR.  :tongue:

After a few difficult flights Jo then reading your humble excuse then been corrected by Rip I burst into sheer joy....your crapy ways turned the lights back on in my world..thank you...

On 1/8/2017 at 11:02 AM, GrantSmith said:

Word around Moggs Creek is that Paddy's having the weekend off..

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/sites/GeelongCats/news/2017-08-01/cats-accept-danger-suspension

Surprised there was so much talk about the Brownlow, he's already won it, doesn't really need another one in his opinion... Good on him...

Billy's rant,

https://www.triplem.com.au/shows/the-rush-hour-with-jb-billy/content/billy-absolutely-bakes-the-mrp

17 hours ago, farmerjo said:

What have you got installed for this visit mate.

Pretend latin lovers and wine,whips and chains or a little R@R on the deck chair watching the footy.:smile:

Ahhh glad you asked there fj.....I will visit Havana social as one of the TGF's loves Reggaton after I sent her some of that music...so ya some hump and bumb and grind to funky Latin stuff man.....she works out and has abbs.....so she will be able to go down and get dirty....I booked a pool villa 3 beder down at Hua Hin for later in the month so feel free to bring a few bottles JW Black over and you and your filipino mrs can stay the night...we can have a pool party....off to Kon larn this weekend, you know Thia's love doing the flavour of the month thing...will cue for ever to get a taste of the latest donuts on offer...and thats not a joke, there was a forever line that snaked out of paragon a few years ago over a new donut shop....yes i found it hard to believe.....anyway Hua Hin is where I like to go the sparce desolate backwater outpost flavour of the month is where she wants to go....hope I have net....im not to confident though, I hope they have some sand on the beach there...Thai's think they have the best coastline in the world but we know it don't even rate in the top 100, St Kilda beach kills most of the Thai cost line for dead....

We down at Deeland are quietly confident after sitting the guys down after training last night told them there are no second chances on the weekend its sudden death and they can kiss the season goodbye with one shitty performance....my guys will want to avenge the tassie trip and do it in style...so don't you worry about a thing there Fj...were coming to play...hard at it, one on one, man by man beat yea up and spit ya out teeth and all....Dee's represent all of old Melbourne town unlike that squalor of Arden Street, you got a new railway station after all the old one came around the time Cook traded blankets with the locals...Sim Sala bin......here we go....Dees for there second flag.....

• Like 1

Your clubs sharpest shooter....not enough news to keep the punters happy....surprised young WILL missed this one......these are they guys you can rely on slotting them in...

Despite there being one from each team I will pretty much stick to whats relevant to forum members and my amusement.....

Blues....Jacob Weitering...7.3 and at 70%

Bombers Tom Bellchambers 8.2 @ 80% 

Freo Darcy Tucker 8.3 @72.7%

Dee's Jake Melksham 13.5 @72.2%....took him  half the season to get going but boy he's been alight like a box of matches lately...

North Kayne Turner (a gay name?) 15.8 @ 65.2%....ha say no more pee weak compared to the above..

Saints Blake Acers 9.3 @ 75%

Swans Georgie Hewett ( most def sounds gay to me) 9.3 @75%

WC Lewis Jetta 8.3 @72.7%

In real news the were do we play next year merry go round never stops it just spins faster...

Crows Jake Lever  to beaver fame has mucho mula contracts on the table from hot to trot Dee's and the big throwing money Bullies...Crows offer is on the cheap side its reported by Wayne who spent a season. there....

Hoges may return by round 23 the Dee's said today, good chance the forward will play finals assuming we get there, Bernie and Nathan Jones expected back this weekend against GWS...who we will =beat....an out of form with no match practice under his belt Deledio is likely to front up for GWS this weekend...thank you GWS its like putting no one on the ground at this stage of the season.

Now I ask you do WCE know what there doing? first they offer Priddis a new contract then decide 2 weeks later not to play him...then pressure the curly top mop to retire....looks like one hand does not know what the other is doing over there in the deserts of WA..

Shane Yarrum ex Freo....pleades guilty....recall Nacho police dog bailing up young Shane? under a tree? yep in court and pleads guilty to all charges, recons he didn't shot no sheriff but I did shoot the deputy....a la Bob Marley...I bottled no one he shouts from the dock but I'm guilty of driving my Hyundai a record 125 ks in a built up area he says....didnt know the I30 could go that fast,, must had a tail wind blowing  off Freo bay....guest of her majesties since may anyway 9 offences also admitted breaching a violence resting order secured by his ex partner....will be sentenced 21st of August....only in the west....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Am happily married in Thailand,no need for a flip as a wife.

I;m off to do 9 days work in Turkey soon.

So does that mean i can now say-

How can i soar like an Eagle while being surrounded by Turkeys.:smile::smile::smile:

You WILL upset the EAGLE'S supporters here.....Flips....yes they seem to have a missing  piece up top....spent 5 nights there before touchdown BKK...There like the cover of mad magazines arnt they?

Edited by AlexRRR

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Not happy with Lyon resting Darcy this week,has thrown my fantasy upside down.:saai:

Nice to hear....was hoping for a set back from you....Dangerfield was replaced by Trealoar the only decent performing mid range mid around at this time....This his 3rd time back in my team....started the year with me.....Nankirvis has been omitted for Pie Ruckman Grundy...after a good 3/4 of the season has fallen on hard times...

Checked your team out seems I'm locked out to view...3 emergency at 6.30 am Thai time...

Both prelims games are 1-1 with me toppling you and Grant toppling Optus in the business end of the season.....we hope for this to continue as I'm dam sure Grant would like to line me up in the GF next week for some sweet revenge.....

Were coming for you Fj...what ever you do any slips up will be dealt with by the hard at it Blue Steel....we gunning for ya...were coming for ya....take the game up and over ya....

If I'm unable to give a half time report due to the fact I'm on some desolate island outpost out in the gulf of Siam feel free to do so mr Fj...even Jo...im sure he would like to get the boots in ...hehe

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

AlexRRR  quote;  "even Jo...im sure he would like to get the boots in ...hehe"

These boots are made for walking 

and walking is what they will do.. 

these boots are currently walking through

piles of doggy doo...

Eagerly anticipating Sundays Eagles v Dees clash of the retirees

• Like 1

AlexRRR  quote;  "even Jo...im sure he would like to get the boots in ...hehe"

These boots are made for walking 
and walking is what they will do.. 
these boots are currently walking through
piles of doggy doo...

Eagerly anticipating Sundays Eagles v Dees clash of the retirees

Ur not with it are you jo? Fj is a roo not an eagle but feel free to do the half time report anyway.... hahaIMG_2306.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app