Charlize Theron reveals she is raising her first child Jackson, 7, as a girl

snoop1130

Charlize Theron reveals she is raising her first child Jackson, 7, as a girl

by ELLA WILLS 

charlizetheron1904.jpg

Hollywood actress Charlize Theron ( Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP )

Charlize Theron has revealed she is raising her first child as a girl after first introducing her to the world as a boy.

The Hollywood actress said seven-year-old Jackson - one of her two adopted children - was three when the youngster told her: "I am not a boy."

South African Theron, 43, has now said she is raising "two beautiful daughters".

She told the Daily Mail: "Yes, I thought she was a boy, too. Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, 'I am not a boy!'

Source: https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/charlize-theron-reveals-she-is-raising-her-first-child-jackson-7-as-a-girl-a4122031.html

6 hours ago, PJPom said:

What the hell does a three year old know about gender, this is getting ridiculous.

I doubt that they know anything about "gender".

Perhaps what they know (and feel) about themselves is something "instinctive".

Something before they are told what they ought to feel, what they should know and what they are supposed to be?

Something yet to be suppressed, or coerced out of them, by others.

1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:

Hopefully a little reading will assist some posters to realize the incredible diversity of humanity.

Wiki

I think most of us on here understand about intersex.

But unless her son has been diagnosed as a Genetic Ambiguity, then raising him as a girl is wrong.

These kind of people should be charged with child abuse. There’s a reason kids can’t consent to sex until they reach a certain age and it should be the same when deciding something like that. Kids don’t have the maturity to make a decision like changing their sex. Unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

These kind of people should be charged with child abuse. There’s a reason kids can’t consent to sex until they reach a certain age and it should be the same when deciding something like that. Kids don’t have the maturity to make a decision like changing their sex. Unbelievable.

it's not about the child it's about HER.

Fruitcake  plain and simple, the worlds  going  mad, I'm gonna  raise my kids as peanuts or chocolate  sauce  and you'd  damn well better address  them in the correct manner or  Ill  lock you up,  or send you to Canada, can't decide which ones more  stupid but Ohhhhhh how frickin PC  is all that Charlize.

7 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

lock you up,  or send you to Canada, can't decide which ones more  stupid

First time I've heard Canada placed on the same level as a jail !

19 hours ago, Inn Between said:

Weird stuff.

So, between the adoption agency, Ms. Theron, and any doctors involved, it took 3 years of the child's life to figure out the gender.........and only after the 3-year-old told them? W T F am I missing? 

Not much - just the latest example of virtue signalling which has become de rigeur among celebs of all stripes these days. 

What could be more woke at the height of the "trans revolution" than an icon of white privilege - and a single mum to boot - adopting a little black boy and raising him as a girl?

Let's just hope this somewhat dim star is at least bright enough not to put the boy on medication to delay puberty, the onset of which generally sees most so-called transgender children revert to their natal sex/gender.

Archived