Honda garden machines

jvs

We have a honda lawnmower and a honda weedcutter,great machines!!!

Now i would like to buy a honda leafblower and a honda hedgecutter.

Does anyone know if the are available here or where they can be ordered?

I am a little late with this because i am leaving for europe tomorrow

but if i can not find anything here i can bring them over but that is a lot to carry

and i am sure i will find other things i want to take back.

I've had great luck with the Milwaukee 18 volt garden blower which did not have a sucking function. It is quiet and performs blow functions with excellence. People have asked me if it sucks, but it does not have the vacuum function.  The Makita 36 volt Hedge Trimmer is now in use in my village house on Highway 2229 in Buriram. The Makita 36 volt garden blower is also in use near the Buriram Airport. Honda does not currently import petrol hedge trimmer. Hitachi imports both petrol hedge trimmers and garden blowers which also have a vacuum function.  I've seen them in Buriram, and in use at the Satuk Swiss Steak Restaurant owners residence garden.  I will post if Honda decides to import a petrol garden leaf blower or a petrol hedge trimmer to Thailand. Frankly with 18 volt 5.0 or 18 volt 9.0ah modern lithium batteries one can consider Milwaukee cordless garden tools or Makita cordless garden tools in Thailand. 

Buriram Milwaukee Cordless Garden Blower.jpg

Makita Buriram 36 volt Garden Blower Hedge Trimmer Thailand.jpg

The Hitachi CH 24EBP (62ST) Hikoki petrol garden hedge trimmer must be widely available at Tool shops or builders merchant stores that carry name brands in any part of Thailand. I see this genuine Hitachi Hikoki two stroke garden tool in Buriram in June 2019. I was in the Buriram Builders Merchants store to see the Bosch table saw with a proper Bosch Tools folding stand. The table saw did cost more than 7900 baht. 

Buriram Hitachi Hikoki Petrol Garden Hedge Trimmer Delivery Thailand.jpg

Buriram Bosch Table Saw Portable Job Site Stand Delivery Thailand.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, David B in Thailand said:

I've had great luck with the Milwaukee 18 volt garden blower which did not have a sucking function. It is quiet and performs blow functions with excellence. People have asked me if it sucks, but it does not have the vacuum function.  The Makita 36 volt Hedge Trimmer is now in use in my village house on Highway 2229 in Buriram. The Makita 36 volt garden blower is also in use near the Buriram Airport. Honda does not currently import petrol hedge trimmer. Hitachi imports both petrol hedge trimmers and garden blowers which also have a vacuum function.  I've seen them in Buriram, and in use at the Satuk Swiss Steak Restaurant owners residence garden.  I will post if Honda decides to import a petrol garden leaf blower or a petrol hedge trimmer to Thailand. Frankly with 18 volt 5.0 or 18 volt 9.0ah modern lithium batteries one can consider Milwaukee cordless garden tools or Makita cordless garden tools in Thailand. 

35 minutes ago, David B in Thailand said:

Did the lady come free ? Looks like a good blower ????

Edited by geoffbezoz
  • Like 1

The Makita 36 volt hedge trimmer runs on two 18 volt 5.0AH lithium Batteries. It has made short work of hedges at my Buriram Village home on Highway 2229.  I had the hardware store repair staff instruct my wife how to properly operate and maintain the Makita Hedge Trimmer and cordless grass trimmer I bought this week in Buriram. 

Makita Buriram Cordless Hedge trimmer Delivery Service.jpg