Is it OK for a foreign man to have a mistress in Thailand

hey yall, 

back on the bar stool last night sat with an old friend of mine from way back and we got to chattin about bits on the side or 'mia nois' as they are called here. Now i know that in Thai culture it is acceptable for a Thai man to have one (if not more than one) girl on the side, but is the same true for foreign men? I persoanlly dont think so. My buddy claimed that he had 2 girls on the go whilst married to his wife and she knew about both of them and didnt seem to mind. I havent had any such luck. Having been married before my ex wife threatened to cut my thing off If i even so much as thought about another woman. she was a bit controlling, hence why I gave her to boot.

so, anyone lucky enough to have a Thai wife that is accepting of such behaviors? I know many Thai dudes that have multiple mistresses but hardly any western dudes that do.

• Haha 2

hey yall, 

back on the bar stool last night sat with an old friend of mine from way back and we got to chattin about bits on the side or 'mia nois' as they are called here. Now i know that in Thai culture it is acceptable for a Thai man to have one (if not more than one) girl on the side, but is the same true for foreign men? I persoanlly dont think so. My buddy claimed that he had 2 girls on the go whilst married to his wife and she knew about both of them and didnt seem to mind. I havent had any such luck. Having been married before my ex wife threatened to cut my thing off If i even so much as thought about another woman. she was a bit controlling, hence why I gave her to boot.

so, anyone lucky enough to have a Thai wife that is accepting of such behaviors? I know many Thai dudes that have multiple mistresses but hardly any western dudes that do.

Rather easy: A more or less rich Thai man can. You can't. Unless you want to wake up without your schlong one day. But who knows you might be very smart to keep your Mia Noi secret. But I bet, your tenant for life is smarter and she will find out. Good luck to you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

My first long term Thai girlfriend did not enjoy sex often and was ok with it but did not want to know about it. My wife enjoy sex a lot and would probably not like it but would probably accept it (only talked about the subject jokingly). As long as I take good care of her and my son that's what matter to her. I don't have any motivation to find a Mia Noi since my wife never say no ????

Edited by Tayaout

18 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Hahaha... how clueless you are

I think in most Asian countries its "normal" for men to have side girls..in China also. In Indonesia its also very common from what I know. If you have the money you can do it..no problem. We all know that 99% of the women like money...That is...if you have a crazy wife that wants to cut off your thing...if she finds out!! Thats the reason i never would date the same women for long...changes it gets out are too big. If you do a hooker at times...I see no problem to it..jusdt be carefull and use condom.

Right now i am happy with my Chinese GF...and want to keep it that way. I would never marry a Thai lady anyway..but thats another story,-) To each his own...

Thank you.

Hans.

1 minute ago, Hans007 said:

I think in most Asian countries its "normal" for men to have side girls..in China also. In Indonesia its also very common from what I know. If you have the money you can do it..no problem. We all know that 99% of the women like money...That is...if you have a crazy wife that wants to cut off your thing...if she finds out!! Thats the reason i never would date the same women for long...changes it gets out are too big. If you do a hooker at times...I see no problem to it..jusdt be carefull and use condom.

Right now i am happy with my Chinese GF...and want to keep it that way. I would never marry a Thai lady anyway..but thats another story,-) To each his own...

Thank you.

Hans.

your GF is Chinese??

You lucky, lucky man!

• Haha 1

4MyEgo  

"I like to take a young lady 20-25 once a month which also keeps me feeling young, nothing wrong with that and the wife is ok with it,"

4MyEgo posted this comment above 5 hours ago on the "self respect appearance" forum topic

Agree with the poster "DougM" on page one ,  why get married if you want to have variety? 

I still cant see the positives in marriage.  The utopian idea of "till death do us part" "sickness and in health" etc...etc... is only true until the money runs out IMO

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

Now i know that in Thai culture it is acceptable for a Thai man to have one (if not more than one) girl on the side

It´s acceptable for men but not for women and especially not for wifes. 

I like this one. Not for wives married with a foreigner ?? I only say, ha ha. But too lazy to tell you all the stories I know over all the years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

it is aceptable...as long as the money flow is OK...especialy with Thai lady. Thats why so many marriages go broke if you take your thai Lady to Europe (or USA)..I know many Germans that marry Thai lady...within 3-5 years most of them have a divorce wjile being in germany. WHY is that? Can you tell me that??

Thai women DO accept that men has GF on side...trust me. As long as the money flow towards her (and her family) is ok..she will accept. If you stay in Thailand with your Thai lady there will be NO problem....like i said...BUT not do that in Europe..or US..then end of story.

that is my opinion.

Take care

Hans.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

Having been married before my ex wife threatened to cut my thing off If i even so much as thought about another woman. she was a bit controlling, hence why I gave her to boot.

Probably more about you looking a bit weak.

I think the main problem is that for (rich) Thai men having a mia noi is "normal". Lots of Thais have one. So they don't need to have that discussion with their wife: Darling, would you mind if I have a mia noi?

On the other hand most (all?) farangs grew up with the idea to be monogamous. Most of us feel bad and know we do something wrong if we see another women (even if only for an hour). Most of us have a bad conscious - I guess Thai men don't have that problem. So if we don't want to have a bad conscious then we think we should talk with our wife about that. And most of us don't even want to think about talking about that.

Most guys get away with it for some time. But then suddenly not anymore...

• Like 2

Just now, BritManToo said:

You need someone at home to look after the kids, when you're out.

sometimes its not about the intend...its just happens. After xx years of marriage..sex life usauly gets dul..and men (and wife) want other..its logical. If wife is very jealous or controling..men start to look for other wife...men is then in "prison"..imho.

I think its very normal. Usualy its the fault of the women...they get boring..or not like sex. If women likes sex...i do not need go find other lady. Its very simple.

If any women threatens to cut of your "thing"..she has a mental issue...very violent..that could kill a man. Terrible thought...gives me the shiver.

take care.

Hans

I think the main problem is that for (rich) Thai men having a mia noi is "normal". Lots of Thais have one. So they don't need to have that discussion with their wife: Darling, would you mind if I have a mia noi?

On the other hand most (all?) farangs grew up with the idea to be monogamous. Most of us feel bad and know we do something wrong if we see another women (even if only for an hour). Most of us have a bad conscious - I guess Thai men don't have that problem. So if we don't want to have a bad conscious then we think we should talk with our wife about that. And most of us don't even want to think about talking about that.

Thai ladies must love you. Perfect husband. May I say naive as well ?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do in Rome...like the Romans do....is an old saying. I think there is truth in it.

take care.

Hans.

• Like 1

Just now, kellersphuket said:

i dont know about yall but I find it exciting being unfaithful.

It gives me a rush! 

yes...especialy if you date every time another girl!!!!!!!,-) I agree. Its nice.

Right now my Chinese GF would cut it off if she find out what i just said here...luckely her english skill is very low...hahahahaha Use wechat translate or Yandex all the time.

My Chinese is getting better...ni hao!! LOL btw soooo many nice intresting chinese lady in Hua Hin...:-) just talk to them..usualy they are very open and in for some fun.

Take care.

Hans