Illicit massage parlor busted in sting operation

Rimmer

30 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Underage girls, not massage, was the point that you, and others who find that abuse amusing, seemed to have ignored.

17 years old. Some media would called them a woman, other a teenager, but to get your attention we will call them girls. I am sure my farang 15 y daughter would be <deleted> with me if I called her a girl.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Underage girls, not massage, was the point that you, and others who find that abuse amusing, seemed to have ignored.

Underage girls or women? they are probably working there so they can send money home to Mama to look after their kids!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There is a massage parlor near me that I suspect offers customers sexual services in exchange for money. I hope the government is not monitoring this thread, but I know of someone who may have engaged in sexual intercourse with one of their esteemed professional masseuses. 
It's not an issue unless they are underage. Don't worry.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

You seemed to to have ignored this:

they employed underage girls to satisfy their customers’ needs.

Think about it....

• Confused 1

The ‘clients’ paid 4800 baht to the mamasan and entered the rooms with the underage girls.

you have to be very dull before you pay in advance

to a whore.

also 4k+ baht ?srsly ?

not in this life or next i would pay above 500 baht,

and certainly only ever after, if she managed to beat the odds and give a non-negative experience

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, nairobbi said:

same massage parlor as on the 22nd of august?. maybe even the same sting operation

Well observed.

Another "age old" Pattaya Mail story.

They seem to update biweekly :wacko:

Just read in the article:

The sting operation was conducted by officers from the Center for the Protection of Children, Women and Family and the Anti Human Trafficking division of the Royal Thai Police on August 22.