The wife growing older in Thailand ....serious question

sidjameson

My Thai GF is 24 years younger than me. We are both slowing down, which is probably just as well. I have no thoughts of trading her in.

I've had some experience with Thai women. Seems to me the younger and more beautiful they are, the worse they are in bed. Self-absorbed. I prefer older women who focus on giving me pleasure. Each to their own.

• Like 2

Just now, khunPer said:

I begin to understand the Thai-way-of-thinking that combines the best of two worlds; i.e. the lifelong devoted companionship with the "mia", and the the young attractive "mia noi"...????????

Thai wife accept mia noi, because she got tired of the old bagger, and could not enjoy him anymore ???? Just think of it, win win for both parts. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This question reveals a lot about  the mindset of the poster...you do not discard a loyal companion of many years like a pair of old shoes!...????

Correct! Like comfy loafers that are retired from home to garden, you let them go one at a time.

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

Not really a topic ever discussed... by my "deteriorating female partner" - - don't people grow older in your world? 

Wow.. I see you are really insightful! How long after getting off the plane did that take to figure out? 

Your insightfulness is only shadowed by your shallowness... 

Just another example of:

WWMS.

Weak

Western 

Male Syndrome.

Unfortunately too many in the western world have been convinced mostly by western females of this type of thinking.

I had an older lady in a previous life would not trade my fantastic sexy young one now for that. No way....

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Unfortunately too many in the western world have been convinced mostly by western females of this type of thinking.

And right there, in an inadvertent nutshell, you have it. The self-confessed, innate weakness of gullible western men too believe everything that ANY woman tells them.

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Had one in the UK, at 50 she was completely insane, mood swings between 'unbearable', 'depressed' and 'screaming mad'.

And she would go crazy over the slightest things, like I hadn't dried the dishes correctly (I'll always remember that one).

The newer Thai one is so much younger, I'm expecting to be dead before I encounter that problem again.

Maybe the new one would go bonkers at the same thing, but I'm not required to do the washing up here.

I expect some of you will say it was all my fault, but I haven't changed, and the new lady is so much nicer to be with.

I didn't discard No.1, she started banging the gardener, and accusing me of all sorts, then discarded me.

But would admit that I wouldn't put up with that sort of crazy behaviour again, I'd be off after a week now.

If you haven't experienced it for yourself, you can't imagine how hard it was.

SECOND THAT 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This question reveals a lot about  the mindset of the poster...you do not discard a loyal companion of many years like a pair of old shoes!...????

Never throw away a comfortable pair of old shoes. One does however need some new ones for special occasions , preferably in contrasting styles.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Captain 776 said:

My wife is 60 and gorgeous with the body of a 20 yo.

Married 11 years.

And I wouldnt trade her for THREE 18 y o.

You are very shallow to even post this.

What do you look like multiple tears later?

I think its a very safe bet, she is in better shape than you are or will ever be again.

How would you feel if you were discarded by your wife for the same reason?

I am with you on this. MrsJ is  64 and still looking good. We have been married 17 years and lived in both the UK and here.

The guy who says all my previous girlfriends  etc. etc.  well if that’s the life you like fine.  Not for everyone I can assure you. 

When I walk into Tesco with my lovely inherited daughter, she’s 37 now and married. I see the looks and quite often I walk up and say would you like to meet my daughter.

She calls me daddy and I think it’s nice but I wouldn’t like a wife or GF who called me daddy ...

Edited by JAS21
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I don't know any couples that still "love" each other when old. Mostly it's just too much trouble changing at that age, and they live separate lives.

It becomes a different type of love... and there are many types. After 20 yrs our relationship has gone through changes and adjustments.. we don't NEED each other but have strong connections, made stronger by family and even time as you have a history together...

Romantic love, for me, as most fades or morphs into something else... hopefully something deeper and more lasting and meaningful...  

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Just another example of:

WWMS.

Weak

Western 

Male Syndrome.

I had an older lady in a previous life would not trade my fantastic sexy young one now for that. No way....

An example of:

DMWYGS

Deluded

Man

With

Young

Girl syndrome.

Bet you speak fluent Thai, & have 6 condos....

tenor(4).gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

The fact that you take some sort of odd attacking offensive at the fact that I still like my wife after nearly 20 years...

I still loved my Brit wife after 30 years of marriage, problem being she secretly hated me for the last 20 years.

When I retired, she had no further use for me, if I wasn't earning and saving for her 6 days a week, 12 hours or more a day, she didn't want me around.

Hard to keep loving a woman that wants you dead or jailed, and does everything she can to achieve her aim.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Maybe the gardener dug her and wanted to turn her over and get his earlies in. It hints as being more your problem than hers. And about those dishes.......????

There's some nasty nasty posters on the forums.

I put them on ignore right away, especially if they quote other nasty posters I've already ignored.

Goodbye.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I still loved my Brit wife after 30 years of marriage, problem being she secretly hated me for the last 20 years.

When I retired, she had no further use for me, if I wasn't earning and saving for her 6 days a week, 12 hours or more a day, she didn't want me around.

Hard to keep loving a woman that wants you dead or jailed, and does everything she can to achieve her aim.

I understand... it is the "entitlement" thing... women feel an entitlement to whatever milk can be pumped out of a guy... you are their guy... and eventually they lose respect, mostly. Relationships are fraught with potholes.. that's how it goes... 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Knee Jerk Reaction said:

My wife was 18 and I was just 26 when we married. She has turned from a pretty teenager to a smart and beautiful 50 year old woman. She's always taken good care of herself. When I nearly died from a stroke in 2018 it was her who shrugged off my depression and drove me on to recover. I wouldn't want anyone else. 

Ok.. a little shock factor to have her go from 18 to 50 in one sentence, time flies but that was unexpectedly quick... but good for you and thanks for posting... it is really a pleasure to hear from others here who have gone beyond the frantic romantic stage and on to something much more beautiful and meaningful. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Beggar said:

I never understood why you need to marry especially if you don't want kids. I have never been married and my relationships were always great. And if you didn't want anymore you could stop it at any time without legal consequences. It always was an honest relationship. And all my ex girlfriends are still good friends.

1 word - visa

I married a stunner. She was 35. I have no time for twenty something women...too stupid for me. 

Marrying her was the best thing I ever did. She's 51 now and is still a stunner. But it is the inner her that I love, a wonderful compassionate person all round, and definitely not a gold digger.

• Like 2

The other question is, how much some of you paying these old ladies?

Kids, family, house, cars, motorbikes, etc.

I assume and hope you would be part of the "I pay nothing" crowd.

Probably not I bet.  Actually I assume more then the younger girls who have a lot less baggage.

Hey, at least an older western lady would probably have a job.  Walmart or Kmart minimal.

Something to think about...

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1