After 3 years

georgegeorgia

Back in in july 2015 met a ladywho i fell for and we seen each other a lot on my visits 

fast foward to july 2016 and i decided she should come to Australia, she was excited , paid a visa agent i think then was 25,000 baht and he got it for us 

i had met her family, parents etc from Sakon akon ,stayed at the family house etc

in November 2016 she was supposed to come to Australia, however she blocked me on FB , messenger etc 

i sent money to her friends to find out what happened to her, she had found a israeli guy in Phuket who owned a restaurant and moved in with him 

fast forward to last week, i get messages and pics of her in hospital 

the pics look genuine , she has some tumour in the throat 

now she didnt message / mention anything about the last  3 years and either did i, it was just her asking how i was , telling me she is in hospital etc , not asking for money and I wouldn’t give it anyway 

after some of ours conversation on this facebook messenger , i said take care and signed off 

again still receiving messages however i haven’t answered 

now let me say this, i was heartbroken back then when she did this to me , i had plans for us to be together, spent a lot of money etc ,and was deeply hurt

now i have lost that feelings for her , i have a little sympathy and really want to ask what the F went on those years ago ???

So why nw, after 3 years?

• Sad 2

Its karma. I went through exactly the same thing. Gave up my life back home, spent 5 years depleting my own life and finances. In the end it was me that ended it. Selfish, entitled, greedy grubs. I still ponder what happened looking for a logical answer. I just dont think there is one. Close the book on that chapter of your life and move on...and please dont shed a tear for her. Mine ended up contracting HIV hahaha. Hasnt stopped her going back to work in a bar in Pattaya though

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Just trying to make good with all those she’s wronged before she passes, don’t be angry with her, forgiveness is something she could do with in her final days. I wouldn’t be paying hospital bills though.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1