Pro-democracy body calls on UN to look into Thailand’s ‘military govt in disguise’

webfact

All know, there is nothing they can do or will do , the current personnel will be ousted in the next election, time is running out for all who rolled over,

date of the next election will have the appeased folly rewarded 

with zero /  nil votes. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, harada said:

He might have a long wait for any action on this one the U N are about as useful as an ashtray on a motor bike, good for five star hotels and big nosh ups though.

In that case, should he contact you to see how much worldly influence you posess?

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Why? The UN ain't gonna do diddly squat. Nor should they. Completely ineffective and just a talking shop for over qualified pontificators and politicians.

Too true, but in ticking the UN box, one can say: I tried everything.   That could lead to more aggressive action or just a better night's sleep.  It got news exposure.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Wow!  Someone had the gonads to call out the pseudo democratic government now operating in Thailand...this will not go over well...look for heads to eventually roll...literally...????

There are  more than you think but  most are  not inside  Thailand.

Excellent, this "elected" government can use any scrutiny it can get. My guess is that not much will happen until they've screwed up the economy enough for people to care. Just a question of when, in my opinion, not if: The climate (world economy) isn't favorable at all, and these clowns in charge will make sure that Thailand will fare worse than other countries.