Trump accepts Prayut’s invitation to visit Thailand

webfact

48 minutes ago, Knee Jerk Reaction said:
2 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Speak for urself Yank basher , Ignorant reply, Mr.Broad Brush, Everytime I go on this site , Yank bashing Constantly,  btw I was in the Newspaper  industry a Voracious Reader , also, Quit judging people, TV stop the constant bashing of Yank’s

To be fair, Yanks are not alone in receiving a bashing. At times there is also Chinese bashing, Thai bashing, Brit bashing, Russian bashing. and also Indian bashing when the opportunity affords itself.

If I interpret correctly bashing is now getting bashed ? ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

Another disgrace from the West.

Any world leader who claims to care about democracy and human rights should boycott any state visit to Thailand all the while it has ZERO democracy and human rights.

But of course America, England, and all the rest will happily go along with the great god, Profit - and to hell with human suffering ...

Any TV poster who claims to care about democracy and human rights should boycott Thailand and return back to whatever nanny state from whence they came.

But of course they will happily go along and keep whining about filing a TM 30.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Was Melania invited as well? At least she can point Thailand on the map...

Sadly it is unlikely that they will fly over Slovenia, so no chance of pointing out Thailand, unless she gets vibes near Nana or Patpong...

Will be a welcome distraction for Trump. I wonder if he would consider eating Thai food, or if he will insist his hosts prepare his normal cheeseburgers? Trump is probably very grateful for Thailand's recent military purchases. Makes his lobbyist friends quite happy. And he will have a lot in common with Prayuth. They were both barely elected, if elected at all. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Saint Nick said:

Where to begin with this comically crazy post?

I think you are mixing your dream- Trump up with the guy who...

...told x- thousand proven lies, while ranting on about the "fake news media"

...many guys have won many things- doesn't make them "good" by any strtch of the imagination!

... if my daddy gave me a start up of several millions, that I could wave in front of the faces of "gold digging wh*res" (Bill Burr), I might have a supermodel wife, too!

...about the border crossings (illegal or not), I can only say :citation needed!

...you mean the guy, who's idiotic tariffs made the stock market tank in record numbers?

...you mean the guy who leached off a well doing Obama- economy and added a bunch of low paying jobs?

Yeah...I am pretty sure, I am not the stupid one!

...and hell yeah...I know, what I am resisting!

And for the last part of your insane post: seek help, man!

And I don't mean: more alcohol!

(Sidenote: if you were sarcastically trolling: job well done, sir! But I think not, so maybe...start taking those meds again!)  

Santa... you sound like a jealous teenager. Keep putting those square pegs in the round holes. Remember "hate kills the haters" 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smudger1951 said:

This is good news, Thailand is a strategically country in SEA and needs to be kept n the western orbit. 

Too late, China has the new railway system other investments, already owns the place by default

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kurtf said:

Wish I could sell my house here so I can return to the USA, vote for Trump and get my concealed sidearm carry permit. In the mean time.... Phom Jai yen yen.

You can still vote for him , can pick up absentee ballot at the US Embassy