Trump publicly asks China to investigate Biden, even amid impeachment inquiry

webfact

Trump is so stupid! Saying it in public, but even more stupid, expecting China to help the tariff King MF to get re-elected. China can't wait for King Trump to get thrown off his throne or leave office.  
He would say he's a stable genius. His game is to admit his abuses of power out loud and then the public thinking well maybe it's not that serious. It's always worked before for him.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

In a civilized country, this would be construed and proven as TREASON. Shame on the Republicans, shaking in their heels with fear from the big bully at the White House.

Where have you been the last 50 years? Politicians are always getting dirt on others to win. It is a game of who can promise the most favors and get the most money from big corporations and the military industrial complex so they can win or be reelected. Very few dirty deeds are ever prosecuted.

6 hours ago, neeray said:

Here's another Trump idea that is bound to backfire ("are we tired of winning yet?").

Quite possibly, this suggestion may just spur China into helping Biden. I'm certain that China will be elated to see this buffoon out of office.

China will not move a finger for any inquiries because it's to risky and could back fire, it may show some of Xi's gang members involved in bribery as well

49 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Republicans are starting to peel away   --  PULL UP  PULL UP  PULL UP

Could it all end this weekend?

Impeachment will be moat moot.

Just imagine how many different court systems and jurisdictions he'd have to negotiate immunity in. Seems an impossible task.  No one body can offer blanket immunity from prosecution.

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Just imagine how many different court systems and jurisdictions he'd have to negotiate immunity in. Seems an impossible task.  No one body can offer blanket immunity from prosecution.

POTUS46.

Ms. Pelosi would do the right thing, by pardoning Trump, that is, what's best for the country and national healing.

I do not want to see him in prison.

Some of his enablers (co-conspirators)? Sure.

Edited by mtls2005

6 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

POTUS46.

Ms. Pelosi would do the right thing, that is, what's best for the country and national healing.

I do not want to see him in prison.

Some of his enablers (co-conspirators)? Sure.

In Nixon's case all Ford could do was offer a pardon against any crimes Nixon may have committed against the government of the United States. I don't think even that puts Trump in the clear.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

In Nixon's case all Ford could do was offer a pardon against any crimes Nixon may have committed against the government of the United States. I don't think even that puts Trump in the clear.

Yeah. States/Cities could go after him, but what good would it serve?

The sooner he's gone the better.

Giving him more oxygen during trials would just delay any possible reconciliation?

He can go work on his memoir and open the Trump Presidential Library, which can display his favorite book, The Bible.

Barr, Pompeo, Rudy G., Mnuchin? At last give us a perpwalk and mug shot for posterity.

Who knew Rick Perry was the smart one?

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 2

Trump claimed the Dems were preparing a coup and acting like the "Italian mafia" one has to wonder if he was referring to some of his allies origins

First Barr, Now Pompeo: Italy Is Hub of Impeachment Intrigue for Trump Officials

The New York Times Jason Horowitz,The New York Times
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This is a classic example of an extreme narcissist, who is incapable of learning, improving, modulating his behavior, or becoming a better version of himself. When he commits an error, rather than reversing course, and avoiding that mistake again, he just continues on the exact same path. He is pathologically insane. He needs clinical treatment, heavy doses of medication, for his neurological conditions, and years and years of therapy. And he is a traitor to his nation. This man does not even know how to spell the work patriot. If his children were loyal, and moral people, they would do what Nixon's children did, and try to convince their father to resign, before he brought even more shame onto the family.

He is going down, and it is entirely of his own making. The world awaits, and the worldwide celebration will last months, when his downfall happens. And if he is able to escape going to prison after he leaves office, or is ousted, he will return to a crumbling empire, and find that his name is so utterly toxic, nobody but Russian gangsters will ever want anything to do with his company, his properties, or his brand. He has made enemies throughout the civilized world, and it is likely that if he dies a bankrupt man, nobody will weep for him. 

Good to have dreams I guess.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

The man has big Cojones made out of stainless steel, he has by now has broken every true and tested molds of what a US president should do or say, would it work in his favor? only time will tell...

Or to apply Occam's Razor , he is simply utterly unqualified to be POTUS.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What I like to ask the Trump supporters here:

Don't you think he has mental problems?

Or do you think his behavior is rational?

And do you care to have a president with a sound mind?

There is obviously a lot to argue about his politics. But let's forget that for a moment. I think he is just mentally unfit and it's hard for me to believe that people want to have a president (with nuclear codes) with that state of mind.

In his defence ( I can't believe I'm saying this ) he does tend to back off when it comes to the crunch. Perhaps he is inverting Theodore Rooseveldt's foreign policy to

"Speak loudly, and carry a licorice stick".

I don't know about his mental problems, but he does have rat cunning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Im not a President Trump supporter, Im an America supporter. 

I think he is absolutely nuts, the way a lot of those guys from NYC who build things are nuts. Unless you have been in that milieu, you wouldnt understand. Go hang around a major contructition site and dont be a snowflake.

I think his behavior can be very rational and calculating. I think his strategy on China is excellent, as well as other things he does. Im not in agreement with all of his policies. I think he suffers from the same personality disorders as Obama (narcissism and dissembling), Nixon (paranoia), Clinton/Kennedy (sex crazed and lusty) and LBJ (vulgarity). 

I think the whole Big Crazy orange Man with his finger on the nuclear codes is an argument that is as stale as that yogurt in my fridge dated August 25. Remember, the economy was going to crash upon his election and a nuclear war would start, among other things. But we are still humming along. 

I ask the same questions he does: Why are the Dems wasting year after year on imaginary scandals and screeching, as opposed to fixing the real problems in the USA? 

You asked for opinions and there it is. Now watch the confused and sad emojis get laid on me, as well as the arguments and and hominems from the anti Trumpers. But you guys enjoy, its nap time!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is obviously a lot to argue about his politics. But let's forget that for a moment. I think he is just mentally unfit and it's hard for me to believe that people want to have a president (with nuclear codes) with that state of mind.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Im not a President Trump supporter, Im an America supporter. 

I think he is absolutely nuts, the way a lot of those guys from NYC who build things are nuts. Unless you have been in that milieu, you wouldnt understand. Go hang around a major contructition site and dont be a snowflake.

I think his behavior can be very rational and calculating. I think his strategy on China is excellent, as well as other things he does. Im not in agreement with all of his policies. I think he suffers from the same personality disorders as Obama (narcissism and dissembling), Nixon (paranoia), Clinton/Kennedy (sex crazed and lusty) and LBJ (vulgarity). 

I think the whole Big Crazy orange Man with his finger on the nuclear codes is an argument that is as stale as that yogurt in my fridge dated August 25. Remember, the economy was going to crash upon his election and a nuclear war would start, among other things. But we are still humming along. 

I ask the same questions he does: Why are the Dems wasting year after year on imaginary scandals and screeching, as opposed to fixing the real problems in the USA? 

You asked for opinions and there it is. Now watch the confused and sad emojis get laid on me, as well as the arguments and and hominems from the anti Trumpers. But you guys enjoy, its nap time!

Thanks