Digital path the only way forward: PM

webfact

RE - state agencies would have to use their massive digital data to analyse what people want and identify their urgent needs.

* Wonder why "change of government" came to my mind ... ????

10 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

And a lower baht to get more foreign money flowing into the country again . Al the government plans will only make more money for the already rich , they need plans for the poor people to make money .

Enough about poor people! They give me a headache!

Prayut thinking.jpg

13 hours ago, berrec said:

Look, I want to believe the PM's statements are positive for the Thai people and the economy but they really have a way of often over committing and under delivering in this country on most projects. 

You know what they say about Big Data .... garbage in ... garbage out, I hope that's not the case in question here.

As for Thailand's international bank ratings of 27 to 21 for ease of doing business in Thailand, I almost fell off my seat laughing  at this statement.

From my years of global banking experience Thailand banks are one of the worst in the world for ease of doing business with, especially Bangkok Bank.

I think Bangkok Bank is the best bank in the world. Every time I have to renew my insurances or accounts, 2-3 super hot Bangkok Bank girls turns up at my home.

I don’t think they have an insurance that I do not own, due to those girls ????

I love Bangkok Bank!!!!

Edited by khunpa

On 10/30/2019 at 3:31 PM, PatOngo said:

Be sure to bring 2 copies of each document signed with a blue pen!

My Mother in law passed away last week. The trouble Mrs baboon and her sister had to clear up her affairs... They showed the banks every scrap of paperwork they had, but not enough to secure the five or six thousand Baht she left behind, God rest her soul. It was ridiculous. 

Eventually, my sister in law found her ATM card, withdrew the money and let the bank get on with it. Digital Thailand? Tell that to Thais.

Edited by baboon

Well, what ever you say, ....   Not the usual sort of General from a Military Government ! ? .... TIT. ... And the Bart is not going up for noting I would say, ... it is going up because they know how to Get on even, ... if in disagreement ? ... and get things done ? ??? .... Look at the totally Decisive, Selfish, Politics to even a destructive level ! in most other Places ? .... Even if they might tout "Democracy" ??? ... Democracies Weakness more Likely ? .... Greed !!! ......

Well Possibly I will not get to many Positive Emoji's for this one right ? .... ? I guess ? Har Har ... TIT. And Living it.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:09 AM, fforest1 said:

What people want??

How about no stupid taxes on soda,salt,wine,or cigarettes....People love street food and plastic bags....People love using umbrellas and deck chairs on the beach on wednesday and buying alcohol between the hours of 2 and 5 PM....etc...... 

And a free and fair un-stacked election?