Big C extra cheap Charlie meetings

scotinsiam

You will even see the old timers gather at McDonald's in the US and sit on their rumps for hours drinking half price coffee, as most restaurants ended free refills because of people like them.  Not cool when paying customers can't get a seat, like at T21 in bkk.. some even think they are saving money by not having home Internet, which is silly. 

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Olmate said:

This group take up tables by the coffee kiosk near the small side door at the rear of the food court, think they own the spot and I’ve never seen them buy food there.Mostly French ,had run in with a couple recently who yelled at me and some locals to close the side door as they needed the aircon. Rude,arrogant and not a great ad for farangs in Pattaya.They do however understand Oz for rack off!

thats the bunch

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I think I'd be minding my own business. It is unwise to judge people on appearances.

For example, my landlord ( in his seventies ) owns a house in London, an apartment on Sydney Harbor, a house in Kuala Lumpur, and another in Chiang Mai's Old City which has to be worth 25 million baht. He owns six apartments in my condo.

If you saw him, you would think he was down to his last 5 baht.

"It is unwise to judge people on appearances."  Not necessary, I will be very quick to judge these scum, and that is what they are, if, and that is a big if, any of them are sitting there in the food court shirtless.