How has your life been ,good bad ,fantastic?

ivor bigun

I know that to post on Thai visa ,its obligatory to have been ripped off by your Thai wife or to have had some other misfortune in life but lets be honest not all of us have had it bad ,

what has your life been like ,you tell me about yours and i will tell you about mine .

1 hour ago, smutcakes said:

Mines great thanks, nice new condo in central Bangkok in an area i love, great job i really like which pays great, nearly completed by Permanent residency, good group of friends I golf and badminton with and no worries.

Sure it wont last, but at the moment am feeling tip top- and its a Friday.

Good feeling. Happy Friday.

Oh Bigun, you do like those controversial threads don't you?

If I were to relate the tragedies of my life one would wonder why I haven't offed myself already, but like the song says

I know what you must be saying to yourselves
if that's the way she feels about it why doesn't she just end it all?
Oh, no, not me I'm in no hurry for that final disappointment
for I know just as well as I'm standing here talking to you
when that final moment comes and I'm breathing my first breath, I'll be saying to myself
Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is

Various singers I believe. Good lyrics- full version of is that all there is available on the internet.

So, lets keep to the positive
So so childhood, Sent to boarding schools full of bullies, but got through them OK. Good preparation for the military.

Went farming for a couple of years. Mugs game if not owning a farm- too much work and not enough pay.
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But how much happier does a bigger car or a bigger house make you? Sure, it's nice to have that 500PS Porsche. But does it bring happiness or does it feed the desire for that Ferrari or McLaren?

I never had a new looking car till now. I always had old dungers that I fixed up mechanically but kept the gold diggers away- worked like a charm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If I have any real regrets, it's that I don't remember the good things that happened to me in LOS.

Opposite for me, I never remembered much of my childhood (before 15), managed to drink away the memories of my life in the UK, but can remember every Thai experience I ever had ........ and they were all good!

• Like 1