Bar girl

Sanmiguel5

On 11/26/2019 at 6:20 AM, spidermike007 said:

If he was in a position to support her, he would have a reasonable complaint. Otherwise she is going to do what she needs to do and if he cannot understand that he does not have a clue. 

Absolutely correct. If he were in a position to send her enough money to live on, he could afford to be possessive and jealous. As of now, he simply occupies the rather lowly position of a customer. And perhaps a friend too. But, friendship only buys you loyalty, once earned. And even then not all the time!

• Like 2

On 11/26/2019 at 5:35 AM, champers said:

I think all women have an expectation that a good man will be able to support them financially, not just in Thailand. Taking her out for a meal once in a while would make a nice change from 7/11 food.

Perhaps you could look for a cougar; an older woman who would support you. All depends how ripped and handsome you are. You say you are in construction so you should be up to the mark.

Good luck, stud.

western bitches are a lot worse...    huge shopping list expecting the world...  I love the thai girls NOT SO MUCH THE BAR GIRLS... their inosence and devotion...  u just cant find that..   the hardest thing is breaking up with them..

• Like 2

If you meet a woman, or a man, in a bar, and if you care about them and want a serious relationship then give them enough financial support to stay out of the bar.  If you are not willing to do that then you have no right to be judgemental. 

• Like 1

She probably does like you because you're young, but at the same time you don't have any money for her so she has to continue working. She's young herself so I doubt she really knows what to do, sounds like she wants to keep seeing you but at the same time she has to keep working to make money. But typical thai girl, she is denying that she is working because she knows you won't like it.  In other words, she doesn't really know what she wants. 

Anyway, the situation probably wouldn't change unless you were suddenly able to support her so she can stop working. A factory job with a <deleted> salary won't cut it for her, it's not enough. 

I doubt you can afford to start supporting her, especially as you are probably saving most of your money to come back to Thailand when possible. So the situation will continue as it is, for as long as you're involved with her. 

Best thing, if you can, dump her and find a regular girl that's nowhere near the bar scene. It's very easy to do, especially at your age. If you have better than average looks you'll probably be able to find hundreds, actually. ????

So just do that. 

• Like 2

Phone no battery.  You tell her to charge it full next time before she goes out.

Phone no battery. You send her money so that she can buy a battery pack.

Phone no battery because phone old. You send her money to buy new phone.

Phone no internet. You send her money so she can afford better internet.  

Phone no internet. Internet bad where she stays she says.

Cant reach her another couple of days.... Family takes phone saying I cant talk to foreigner since he don't take care me. So time to send small amount of cash.

Have to go funeral because family die or a buffalo is sick need to go doctor.

If she is new to the scene and believe me I haven't met a girl that hasn't been here more that 4 days. And when everyone greets her in streets or disco then when you confront her the answer would be. I haven't been here more than 4 days This time! It's an never ending story that will make you <deleted>. And so we all think that we are the knight in the white horse coming to rescue this girl from the bar scene. But to our all disappointment. .......

Forget about it and soon you will find a normal girl working in that office, mall etc

On 11/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Champers, exactly why would I be more generous? Then all the ones that are after money would flock to me. That is exactly what I don't want. Usually when I meet a bar girl I am done with her after one night. I've only ever had serious girls before from like 7eleven and the kind. So what I basically wanted to know was if this one is worth getting serious with or if I should find a new girl that has an ordinary job.

Ask your self this question: Would I date a prostitute back home. And at the same time, ask your dad there what he thinks about it, not us. That's kind of what fathers are there for, to guide their kid in the right direction.

been coming here for years and still hasnt sussed it out yet keep trying son, my mate been here 30+ times had a girl for 4 years, sent her 25/30000 a month, she was a *hairdresser* (by day), i was in a bar, a girl sees my line, why you have my friend in your line, she works at ????? bar, oops, i never told him, he was too much of a <deleted> big head, i know it all etc,  seems he found out by other means, i have seen him a couple of times in BKK< just blanks me, he he, and i had some nice photos of his ex to show him ha ha

Chalk it up to the "learning curve". Your lady friend needs to live and if you don't support her she will make her way as a bar girl. I have been in Thailand a long time and many of these ladies have a Thai boyfriend or husband back home and more than one Farang sending monthly money....you are 22? Get real and grow up dude!

On 11/26/2019 at 5:32 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Champers, exactly why would I be more generous? Then all the ones that are after money would flock to me. That is exactly what I don't want. Usually when I meet a bar girl I am done with her after one night. I've only ever had serious girls before from like 7eleven and the kind. So what I basically wanted to know was if this one is worth getting serious with or if I should find a new girl that has an ordinary job.

You seem a bit full of yourself. If you were looking for true love in the UK you probably wouldn't go to a brothel to find one. Accept the situation for what it is....why would she wait for farangs, most of whom never come....she has to eat for goodness' sake and it seems she doesn't eat very well if you are paying.

Sorry mate, but my advice is to move on. I've been here for 20yrs & the best policy is for you to let them chase you. If you don't the next time you visit you'll be spending all your time answering your phone, waiting & being sent on a magical mystery tour! Do not tell any of them where you are living & guard your room number as you would your cash. Thai ladies are time wasters & most are so money oriented that "true love" is a myth here & scams are rampant ...... fact.

Enjoy your holidays here, develop your sense of not being conned, pay as you go & ask the price, confirm what you are willing to pay, stick to it, enjoy the delights of Pattaya. Don't be taken in by these girls as they are true professionals in extracting cash from tourists, guard your wallet & never allow anyone to see the amount of cash you maybe carrying ........ especially in the "Ago go areas". Stay safe, avoid dark alleys & use the baht buses for moving around at night. Being a "newbie" here it would be wise to stay in the area policed by the tourist police & always ask the price of drinks if it's not advertised in plain view as you can end up with a huge bill ............ enjoy.  

Edited by Daveyh
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Quack said:

She probably does like you because you're young, but at the same time you don't have any money for her so she has to continue working. She's young herself so I doubt she really knows what to do, sounds like she wants to keep seeing you but at the same time she has to keep working to make money. But typical thai girl, she is denying that she is working because she knows you won't like it.  In other words, she doesn't really know what she wants. 

Anyway, the situation probably wouldn't change unless you were suddenly able to support her so she can stop working. A factory job with a <deleted> salary won't cut it for her, it's not enough. 

I doubt you can afford to start supporting her, especially as you are probably saving most of your money to come back to Thailand when possible. So the situation will continue as it is, for as long as you're involved with her. 

Best thing, if you can, dump her and find a regular girl that's nowhere near the bar scene. It's very easy to do, especially at your age. If you have better than average looks you'll probably be able to find hundreds, actually. ????

So just do that. 

Yes, I fully agree with your last paragraph, that a young guy who has better than average looks, has a real good chance of a relationship with an ordinary Thai girl.

Although I wasn't exactly young when I first came to Thailand, I dated office girls, Market stall girls etc, before I met my wife.

38 minutes ago, Daveyh said:

Sorry mate, but my advice is to move on. I've been here for 20yrs & the best policy is for you to let them chase you. If you don't the next time you visit you'll be spending all your time answering your phone, waiting & being sent on a magical mystery tour! Do not tell any of them where you are living & guard your room number as you would your cash. Thai ladies are time wasters & most are so money oriented that "true love" is a myth here & scams are rampant ...... fact.

Enjoy your holidays here, develop your sense of not being conned, pay as you go & ask the price, confirm what you are willing to pay, stick to it, enjoy the delights of Pattaya. Don't be taken in by these girls as they are true professionals in extracting cash from tourists, guard your wallet & never allow anyone to see the amount of cash you maybe carrying ........ especially in the "Ago go areas". Stay safe, avoid dark alleys & use the baht buses for moving around at night. Being a "newbie" here it would be wise to stay in the area policed by the tourist police & always ask the price of drinks if it's not advertised in plain view as you can end up with a huge bill ............ enjoy.  

What horse/s through you off, read the above post, myth my a$$

On 11/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, Sanmiguel5 said:

Wow, thanks for all the comments! Didn't expect this many hehe. Well just to clarify a few things for those who are Still interested.

No I'm not a troll. This is the first time I post here. I don't expect her to tell me about her customers. It would just be nice if she admitted that she is in fact working. I don't automatically see all working girls as bad and that I am good. What I meant was that when I am with someone I don't sleep with anybody else and I would like to hold my partner accountable for that as well. Now I know that a thai hooker could never do this which is why I call them "bad". Since you all have confirmed my suspiciouns I won't get a bad conscious if I sleep with another woman. I guess I knew all along what I was getting into but maybe I just needed to blow of some steam on the internet. Maybe I just needed 20 sour men with more experience than I do to confirm my many suspiciouns. Anyhow, I'm thankfull for all the comments. 

For those of you calling me a troll.. Really?! You would expect a troll to write a half essay about some girl he met just for sh!ts and giggles? Get over yourself. People aren't that bored. If you see a post you don't like, don't read it. Wow who knew it could be that simple to get out of net trolling?

You are naieve, we have seen many troll posts exactly like your's over many years. Same subject and some longer than yours. You met her at a bar so you know she had/has customers but you say you expect her to tell you she is working when you can't reach her on phone. Why? Don't you think it's embarrasing for her to tell you she is sleeping with guys for money? Maybe she figures you want a good girl so she says she is at a factory or tired or whatever. If you are not supporting her or helping her out at all what do you expect her to do?  And as others have said "stop being a cheap Charlie" , would you take a good girl back home to eat at 7-11 ? When you are here with her treat her like you would do ANY girl , nice dinner somewhere, movie , club trip to beach or around Thailand ---not for snacks at 7-11 real low class.

Also about being cheap Charlie , you know that no matter where she works they don't make much money in Thailand so if she spends her hard earned cash to visit you (1,000 baht taxi fare) be a nice guy and reimburse her the money or money to get home. When inpast I went out with a bargirl (even just once) I paid her fee but gave her some baht to get home.

Edited by Tony125
  • Like 2