Credit problem.

I doubt it …. especially if you cannot pay the car and default on the credit cards.

however  ( it depends on the amount also, as well as your financial position later ) 

do what others in despair do …..  set up your own   ' go fund me ' page so your friends can help  !!

Edited by steven100

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Someone must have co-signed your car loan.  That individual will be on the hook...not a nice thing for you to do to someone who trusted you to make good on the loan.

What ?.

Ive had several vehicle loans and nobody co-signed anything.

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Nope, not special.

Plenty of foreigners that work here qualify for vehicle loans that don't have to be co-signed, also have 2 un-secured credit cards as well.

An American friend of mine with a work permit had to get a Thai to co-sign his car loan.  But hey, whatever.  As the OP so aptly demonstrated, a foreigner without a co-signer is not a particularly good risk for the bank. 

It seems one important issue is that you should be proactive.

Contact all the people who want money from you. Tell them about your situation and tell them (if that is the case) that you are not able to pay but you want to pay as much as you can. And you like to talk to them to find a good solution.

Probably there is no good solution. But it will be everywhere on record that you didn't avoid the banks but you actively did your best to solve the situation. That will give you plus points for the future.