RTP: Trust us, we will find inhuman gold shop robber - and don't copy him

webfact

RTP: Trust us, we will find inhuman gold shop robber - and don't copy him

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The RTP spokesman has urged the public to trust the capabilities of the police in the hunt for the armed robber who killed three and injured four on Thursday. 

As the fourth day came since extreme violence erupted at the Aurora gold shop in Robinson's at Lopburi, Pol Col Krissana Pattanacharoen urged the public to have faith in the force. 

Police and soldiers are working on the case 24 hours a day. It has shocked Thailand mainly because of the violence used and the unusual actions of the robber. 

Daily News reported that investigations continued to center around the movements of the robber after the heist that saw him steal 500,000 worth of gold and shoot a toddler, security guard and one other person in cold blood. 

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

But CCTV is inconclusive about his getaway route, accomplished on a red and white Fino motorcycle. The appearance of the robber is being compared to others seen throughout the province.

Investigators are also concentrating their efforts on tracking down the culprit through the unusual silencer used. This appeared to be a Thai made item perhaps only available in Lopburi, Chonburi and Bangkok, suggested the media. 

Pol Col Krissana urged the public to concentrate on providing help with tips. 

National police chief Pol Gen Chakthip Chaijinda has criticised people - mainly youth - on social media who have appeared on social media imitating the robber in similar clothing. 

Pol Col Krissana said such aping of the robber was inappropriate and dangerous and could hinder the investigation. It should stop. 

He remained tight lipped regarding details saying that revealing too much could be detrimental to the investigation. He asked the public to have trust in the force to bring the robber to justice quickly. 

The Thai media have referred to the robber in terms that indicate public revulsion about his inhumanity. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-13

I have a bad feeling that it won't be easy to find this sickening murderer.

By the way, this kind of thing really makes me hate the social media. It really often brings the worst in many people everywhere :

''National police chief Pol Gen Chakthip Chaijinda has criticised people - mainly youth - on social media who have appeared on social media imitating the robber in similar clothing.''

• Like 1

Because they genuinely want to do their jobs and catch this criminal or because he knocked off the wrong jeweller's? I'd love to know the answer to that question, it's been on my mind for days. 

14 hours ago, atyclb said:

what really needs to be done is base the reward on the value of stolen gold so it makes it worthwile for someone to rat out the perp.

..it already has been announced within hours of the shooting, i think the police said 600,00 baht was offered.

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

Somehow i'm sure there is no shortage of volunteers to what is no doubt going to be an execution style 'apprehension'...

...Im sure that the RTP will do their very best to bring the perpetrator to justice..up to him to surrender without a fight.  

1 hour ago, tandor said:

...Im sure that the RTP will do their very best to bring the perpetrator to justice..up to him to surrender without a fight.  

Nah! The Thai Police will probably invite him in for a chat and discuss his bail application over a bag of gold jewelry.

18 hours ago, JemJem said:

''National police chief Pol Gen Chakthip Chaijinda has criticised people - mainly youth - on social media who have appeared on social media imitating the robber in similar clothing.''

Black hoodie and black gloves...

Could be half the younger population...

The shotgun may be a give away...?

Sad, very sad.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 9:36 AM, Just1Voice said:

They will find, and kill, SOMEBODY, then declare the case closed, you can bet on that.  Now, whether it's the actual perp is another story. 

Exactly my thoughts on the matter